• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Vikings: Official sponsor of heart attacks among NFL fans

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We *should* have this one.

Urgh.........

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 940.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team sure doesn't make things easy for their fans. It's really hard to peg this team for me. They keep winning these nailbiter games but you just wonder when the football gods are going to reverse the trend. But 10-2 is 10-2, take it any way you can get it. Good luck to you guys,. I'm just happy the Packers are having a down year and likely not getting into the play-offs.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team sure doesn't make things easy for their fans. It's really hard to peg this team for me. They keep winning these nailbiter games but you just wonder when the football gods are going to reverse the trend. But 10-2 is 10-2, take it any way you can get it. Good luck to you guys,. I'm just happy the Packers are having a down year and likely not getting into the play-offs.
yeah I try to remind myself that they've already exceeded expectations going into the season. So anything beyond this is gravy.

I view them as a team that probably knocks a lower tier team off in round 1 of the playoffs then acts as surprise darkhore for rd 2 that either pulls another nailbiter off in round 2 or gets smoked in round 2/3.

As their ceiling. They could.be worse.
GL to you as well, unless you end up playing the Vikings lol