• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Minnesota @ Seattle 8:15pm ET ESPN

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, this is definitely one of the better match-ups of the week. Hopefully will be a good one. I think the Seahawks will win it though pretty comfortably.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle just about locks up a playoff spot with a win. Vikings need the win more, but their competition is so crappy it probably doesn't end them to lose this one either.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle just about locks up a playoff spot with a win. Vikings need the win more, but their competition is so crappy it probably doesn't end them to lose this one either.

yep, i think the vikings lose this one but still make the playoffs. there are just so many crappy teams in the NFC.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For selfish reasons I'm pulling for the Seahawks, but never count out the Vikings. This is a well balanced team that should have a better record than it does. I would say that maybe with their backs being to the wall, the Vikes will really come out strong tonight, but the Hawks are on a roll of late and they too need this win to help secure a postseason berth. Wilson is quietly having one hell of a year. I think he will be the X factor if Seattle is to win this one.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so afraid of Thielen and Diggs vs our young secondary

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Seattle win and we are damn close to being locked in for a Seattle/Dallas WC weekend game

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Seattle win and we are damn close to being locked in for a Seattle/Dallas WC weekend game

that would be an interesting match up .... 2 old school teams that run a lot in an era of pass happy offenses

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prime time game, on the road, vs a winning team, nothing about this game bodes well for the Vikes.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling Seattle in this. Cousins is the worst prime time QB, slightly worse than Andy Dalton in prime time games.

On the other hand Russell Wilson is one of the best in prime time games. He’s had a fair share of help from the refs in those games but still. These QBs produce polar opposite prime time results.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With stiff defences to boot.

personally, i think i would give the advantage to the cowboys run defense with the way their LB's are flying around right now. I think they would have a better chance of containing the other teams' run offense. It's hard to run the ball on them right now.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, i think i would give the advantage to the cowboys run defense with the way their LB's are flying around right now. I think they would have a better chance of containing the other teams' run offense. It's hard to run the ball on them right now.

I would too.

But a win is not a given, even in Dallas.

I could see signs the Dallas defence was improving last year. But I flat out love it this year.

If Dak could only stop with the foolishness they might have the recipe to go a ways.

And they will need Zack Martin healthy to accomplish anything of note.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what to expect tonight. I guess it all depends on Cousins. The Vikings have some scary weapons and a good D but lord only knows what shows up at QB in prime time. Cousins from early this year at the Rams (although they still lost) or what history has shown. He's never won a game on MNF and the 12's still make life uncomfortable. We will see if the Hawks can dial up some interior pressure and turn him into a deer in the headlights.

Conversely, Wilson is 5-0 with a 126 rating on MNF for his career. I guess take that for whatever you want. I hope the Hawks can continue to run the ball well and keep Wagner and the defense relatively fresh. Should be a fun game...I hope.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would too.

But a win is not a given, even in Dallas.

I could see signs the Dallas defence was improving last year. But I flat out love it this year.

If Dak could only stop with the foolishness they might have the recipe to go a ways.

And they will need Zack Martin healthy to accomplish anything of note.

I don't know what to think about Dallas. Dak has really improved since Jerry got him Cooper and gave him the boost of confidence. His numbers are way up and they are winning games (the real important stat). But yesterday, they should have been ahead by at least 3 TD's by the time the 4th qtr came around but Dak basically cost them 14 pts with int's. They were looking to score when he stared down Amari at the goal line and a bad overthrow to set up the Eagles at 1st and goal. That D is definitely legit though. But they did let Wentz come back on them at the end of the game. Not sure if that's a one time thing or what, just thinking out loud here. And I agree about Martin. Big piece on that line. At any rate, hope the Hawks are there WC weekend and it's fun. Cheers.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins going to cousins.
This. The motherfucker will look like a god damn carp on a hook until the Vikings are down multiple scores, then let the stat padding commence. The sad thing is I actually ignored the Washington fans that warned us about how sucky he was. I though they were just bitter, but no......they were dead on. DEAD FUCKING ON.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be like a playoff game, both teams really need the win... Seasons are in the balance...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try jinxing Seattle with all this "Cousins is going to suck" bullshit guys. I see what you're doing.

Personally I have Minnesota winning 45-0.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try jinxing Seattle with all this "Cousins is going to suck" bullshit guys. I see what you're doing.

Personally I have Minnesota winning 45-0.
Well played but pointless. The world sees Cousins for what he really is......a poor mans Stafford.