• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Milwaukee Sucks

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
9 runs thru 3 innings? The Cardinals offense isn't as strong as the Yankees or Tigers. This is a shocker. Now La Russa might throw Carpenter at us 3 times. Not good for Texas

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 runs thru 3 innings? The Cardinals offense isn't as strong as the Yankees or Tigers. This is a shocker. Now La Russa might throw Carpenter at us 3 times. Not good for Texas

That means he gets to face the boomstick 12 times.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the 4th best offense behind rangers boston and yankees offense. Also the best in the n.l. Why does everyone get scared of big name pitchers?! If were goin to be a champion you got to play good against any pitcher! Do you think the rangers are sitting at home saying oh no we wanna face the brewers so we dont have to face carpentar?! I dont think any top team thinks that cmon now!!!

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the 4th best offense behind rangers boston and yankees offense. Also the best in the n.l. Why does everyone get scared of big name pitchers?! If were goin to be a champion you got to play good against any pitcher! Do you think the rangers are sitting at home saying oh no we wanna face the brewers so we dont have to face carpentar?! I dont think any top team thinks that cmon now!!!

Like Greinke or Gallardo aren't studs. However, for the most part Carpenter brings his A game in the playoffs. If the Cards can hold on it is going to be a great series. I still say the Rangers were the best team going into the playoffs so they shouldn't be afraid of anybody. They do everything well. As we see in these playoffs teams with holes get exposed. Brewers are getting exposed though the Cards have some of the same issues.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginger, are you going to be 100% Cards fan if they win? Or are you going to just enjoy being a fan of both teams. This should be interesting lol.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I look forward to seeing Carpenter pitch. I love watching good pitchers work and he's my favorite NL pitcher to watch because he knows how to pitch.
The Cardinals and Rangers will be a really good series match up.

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

In all honesty, It's better to see someone's ace twice instead of three times. Especially if he is on.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dotel was wearing some really gay socks

CoJo

Master of Sarcasm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've kind of always gotten the feeling we do really well against pitchers we shouldn't.

It's the guys making their first time starts that 2 hit us.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've kind of always gotten the feeling we do really well against pitchers we shouldn't.

It's the guys making their first time starts that 2 hit us.

or throw offspeed