• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Wallace???

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the stupid poison pill rule they'd pretty much have to.

Since they're not getting a contract done and they'll have to franchise him next year to keep him around longer I thought maybe they'd consider a trade.

If they were considering a trade i would think that they could do better than our late 2nd rounder.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If they were considering a trade i would think that they could do better than our late 2nd rounder.

True. :(

He's one of the only big time FAs left out there, and the Niners have a buch of cap space that should've gone to Peyton Manning and / or Carl Nicks.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

with mendenhall not in the mix for next year, why not send gore with the 2nd pick for wallace? we promote hunter and sign bush to cross the bay and share the load.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should bring in Michael Bush regardless.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with mendenhall not in the mix for next year, why not send gore with the 2nd pick for wallace? we promote hunter and sign bush to cross the bay and share the load.

I would be absolutely fine with that. We could go after Doug Martin in the 2nd to replace him. Maybe even David Wilson in the 1st.

I would be okay with Michael Bush. He probably won't demand a very high salary since he's been on the open market for some time now.