• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr Exhibition

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a kid, I went to a Padres game when they were playing the Mets. Willie Mays was playing his last year on the Mets, and during one of his at-bats, he swung, missed, stumbled and almost fell down. I felt so bad for him, and when I saw this thread I started to wonder if Iron Mike is going to make the same mistake. I know he's been training and is in great shape, but nonetheless, getting in the ring in your 50s is pushing it.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a kid, I went to a Padres game when they were playing the Mets. Willie Mays was playing his last year on the Mets, and during one of his at-bats, he swung, missed, stumbled and almost fell down. I felt so bad for him, and when I saw this thread I started to wonder if Iron Mike is going to make the same mistake. I know he's been training and is in great shape, but nonetheless, getting in the ring in your 50s is pushing it.

fortunately he's getting in the ring with another smaller 50yo.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....maybe to add a bit of humor to the proceedings, they could both go to center ring with a walker.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main concern is that he's said for years that he'd never attempt a return because if he did, Iron Mike would come back and he was a terrible person. I really hope Mike doesn't find his personal life in shambles after this.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Padres games at Jack Murphy so bad, man.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could get interesting!
:pop2:
Jones Jr., 51, is a former world titleholder in four different weight classes, and while Tyson hasn’t fought since 2005, Jones Jr. boxed in 2018. Not only has Jones Jr. been in the right more recently, but he won 12 of his last 13 fights.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy's pound for pound boxing skills were unprecedented at the height of his career... But after his jump to heavyweight class in 2003 he took some grueling losses when he dropped back down to light heavyweight. He lost like 7 of his next 13 fights after that Ruiz fight in the heavyweight division. Looked like a shell of his former self. But he did have a twilight revival in cruiser contests from 2011-2018.

I'll definitely be watching this fight. The promo films definitely make it look like Roy isn't as in shape as Mike is at this point. Honestly all those videos make it look like Iron Mike is gonna feast.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy's pound for pound boxing skills were unprecedented at the height of his career... But after his jump to heavyweight class in 2003 he took some grueling losses when he dropped back down to light heavyweight. He lost like 7 of his next 13 fights after that Ruiz fight in the heavyweight division. Looked like a shell of his former self. But he did have a twilight revival in cruiser contests from 2011-2018.

I'll definitely be watching this fight. The promo films definitely make it look like Roy isn't as in shape as Mike is at this point. Honestly all those videos make it look like Iron Mike is gonna feast.

He just knocked a shark out under water on that new show....Like Forman always said, the last thing to go is the punching power...Mike was a fighter, Jones was a boxer, all I can say is Jones better hope them legs can keep him moving because if Mike gets him with that jack hammer uppercut, he will land in the 5th row somewhere...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Tyson by TKO inside of 5 rounds.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching the annual Rocky marathon on AMC....

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The UC is a fight between an NBA and a Youtube Star. What a circus