• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Sando's offseason grades for every NFL team - ESPN Insider

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, YOU sir, are a dick. :thumb:

Second, we get an F just based on how the coaching change had been handled from start to finish. However, IMO, the roster planning that has happened over the past two drafts gives them at least a D+ in my book, with the potential to be much better if/when these high value picks that redshirted can step up and play up to their talent levels.

Lastly, you are still a dick. :suds:
Thank you for calling me sir.
You may also refer to me as Richard Cranium.:suds:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for calling me sir.
You may also refer to me as Richard Cranium.:suds:

Mind if I just call you Dick?

Call me an apologist, but there is still a TON of talent on this team. It really comes down to the coaching staff's ability to utilize it. If they can put guys in positions to take advantage of their strengths, then our team may surprise a ton of people.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Call me an apologist, but there is still a TON of talent on this team. It really comes down to the coaching staff's ability to utilize it. If they can put guys in positions to take advantage of their strengths, then our team may surprise a ton of people.
I look forward to more battles against the 9ers.
Yes, you may call me Dick, for short-but not short Dick. it doesn't sound right.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to more battles against the 9ers.
Yes, you may call me Dick, for short-but not short Dick. it doesn't sound right.

It may take a season, but I truly believe we are doing just fine. Our D was #4 in the league despite most of our injuries happening on THAT side of the ball (see Bowman, Willis, Dorsey, Williams, Brock, Ward injuries, while throwing in a Aldon Smith 10-game suspension).

We have talent on offense that was severely handcuffed by the prior regime. Only time will tell if our current coaching staff knows what they are doing. We have talent on the OL, with one of the youngest lines in the league, even with a 30 yr old Staley at LT. We have talent at RB despite Gore leaving. Kaep is a young older, hopefully a year wiser, but lack of any sort of upgrade on the roster means we ride or die with him.

I think at best this season we are 9-7/8-8 but execution with new offense and defense means some growing pains.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That may be true but it doesn't change the fact that THIS offseason has been pretty poor for the Niners.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true but it doesn't change the fact that THIS offseason has been pretty poor for the Niners.

No doubt. But it is largely because of the poor handling of the coaching change and the retirements of both Willis and Borland. All other roster moves were expected and planned for.