• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Person

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took this from another forum but I think this is spot on.

We need to bench Davin Joseph, and put Saffold at his natural spot at RG.

"this guy has played some good football at lg, both in pass pro and run blocking, when he filled in against the chiefs and raiders. i say bench joseph, move rodger to rg and start person at lg, i think it would make for a better oline in the remaining 4 four games."

per01.gif

per02.gif

per03.gif

per05.gif

per07.gif

per06.gif

per08.gif

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This of course assumes Saffold is 100% for Sunday. But if he is, I am down!! :suds:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I question Fishers ability to determine whether or not a young player can outplay the older vet. Take Jones and Person for example.

Jones comes in for an injured Wells a couple of weeks ago and outperforms him in the game Per Football Focus stats. Both Wells and Joseph have been rated the two worst Center/Guard combo in the NFL and yet Fisher puts them in based on their experience. Experience is great and all but teams put in backups or the next guy up all of the time and seem to do ok with it. Not to mention Jones was one of the best in college at Center and Guard. I have a hard time believing he wouldn’t outperform Wells or Joseph at either of their positions. Person is just icing on the cake. He comes in and doesn’t miss a beat. Sure teams will find out his weaknesses and exploit them but he can’t be any worse than the yahoo’s we have in there to his left.
I hope Fisher or Boudreau reads these boards because everyone seems to see it except them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been screaming for some time to start Person at LG and put Saffold back at RG and Jones at center and I guarantee you our O-line will be even better but to no avail.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice videos. fun watching Robinson vs Mack. Mack is a beast.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I question Fishers ability to determine whether or not a young player can outplay the older vet. Take Jones and Person for example.

Jones comes in for an injured Wells a couple of weeks ago and outperforms him in the game Per Football Focus stats. Both Wells and Joseph have been rated the two worst Center/Guard combo in the NFL and yet Fisher puts them in based on their experience. Experience is great and all but teams put in backups or the next guy up all of the time and seem to do ok with it. Not to mention Jones was one of the best in college at Center and Guard. I have a hard time believing he wouldn’t outperform Wells or Joseph at either of their positions. Person is just icing on the cake. He comes in and doesn’t miss a beat. Sure teams will find out his weaknesses and exploit them but he can’t be any worse than the yahoo’s we have in there to his left.
I hope Fisher or Boudreau reads these boards because everyone seems to see it except them.

You just question it "sometimes" ? I'm constantly scratching my head!:noidea: