• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Babcock and now Bill Peters death watch

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA: “Jesus Christ, the entire world thinks we’re anti-Democracy money-thirsty Commie-fuckers. This is about as bad as it could get for a sports league.”

NHL: “Shut that fucking n——— music off and hold my beer!”

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Montreal’s turning on Julien.

I can’t wait to find out how many people he’s killed.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also:

Ya know folks. I've said some things.. I really have and us hockey guys don't always talk so good, eh? But this whole thing with Bill Patterson in Calgary is a disgrace. it was TEN YEARS AGO. Some punk from Liberia.. or Niggaria or some place like that got a little upset. No big deal. And some poor guy... great guy, eh Bob Peters? Salt of the earth from Three Hills Alberta.. that's oil country they tell me. Nice beef there too, eh. He's going to lose his job. Almost 200 points they got last year, he's got Lucic going, banging and crashin' and everything like that. He's gonna be out of a job. It's RIDICULOUS. And just because some punk who never even played for Tarrannna major midget.. I woulda seen 'em eh, cause I'm the guy that goes to the games. I know these kids. He's a punk! And now the gutless Calgary GM Barnie Tolliver and his treehugger buddies are gonna fire a good man. For Nothing!! You don't like the big boy language just get outta the locker room. And that's all there is to THAT! Good guy Barry Pederson! Remember that folks!

doncherry_lrg.jpg

That's perfect. Is that your work? If so, congrats!

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with Boychuk's post?

Isn't he just saying that society "rushes to judgement" without corroborating allegations? :noidea:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with Boychuk's post?

Isn't he just saying that society "rushes to judgement" without corroborating allegations? :noidea:
He's still carrying on with "let's hear both sides" after it's been pretty well confirmed that Peters used racial slurs (not to mention the other stuff it's been noted that Peters definitely did and Hurricanes execs at the time were definitely aware of).

The "rush to judgment" time was Monday night when it was breaking, not Tuesday night when three other players had come out backing Aliu's version of events as well as subsequent events that followed like the meeting between coach and player or that Stan Bowman had been notified of what happened and didn't do anything. Boychuk's just being an asshole because, evidently, he is one.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of the Seattle owners/execs have some questions for Ron Francis as well...

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still carrying on with "let's hear both sides" after it's been pretty well confirmed that Peters used racial slurs (not to mention the other stuff it's been noted that Peters definitely did and Hurricanes execs at the time were definitely aware of).

The "rush to judgment" time was Monday night when it was breaking, not Tuesday night when three other players had come out backing Aliu's version of events as well as subsequent events that followed like the meeting between coach and player or that Stan Bowman had been notified of what happened and didn't do anything. Boychuk's just being an asshole because, evidently, he is one.

Fair enough, I did not look at the times of the posts

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anybody heard a peep out of Hockey Canada as of yet?!? I mean, Bill Peters coached some U-18 teams on behalf of Hockey Canada, the silence from that organization is not a good look, in my opinion.