• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan @ Ohio St

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We weren't good enough to beat Iowa in Columbus either. And look what happened in the rematch on the road.

Face it. You 're an idiot that has butt soreness over Ohio State. That's all you have proven here.

I started out one of my first posts by saying that you beat us fair and square last year. I am not butthurt at all, in fact exactly the opposite. I actually use my eyes and watch basketball games to determine what I think about the teams playing. I watched your team be shitty AGAIN last night.

We weren't good enough to win the national championship last year (of course we wouldn't have overlooked WSU like you guys did, which was pathetic). Why would I be so upset about that? I was just happy we made the sweet 16, which is the exact feeling you are heading towards. Your 7 seed this year will speak to a very high chance you don't even win one game in the tourney, let alone two.

And OF COURSE sometimes you will win a road game against a team you lost to, but you're acting like it's the norm. Nobody but you would watch last night's game and think your team would MORE LIKELY pull out a win at Crisler than Michigan. That's fucking crazy talk, and you know it. Well maybe you don't, you have an education from tOSU

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started out one of my first posts by saying that you beat us fair and square last year. I am not butthurt at all, in fact exactly the opposite. I actually use my eyes and watch basketball games to determine what I think about the teams playing. I watched your team be shitty AGAIN last night.

We weren't good enough to win the national championship last year (of course we wouldn't have overlooked WSU like you guys did, which was pathetic). Why would I be so upset about that? I was just happy we made the sweet 16, which is the exact feeling you are heading towards. Your 7 seed this year will speak to a very high chance you don't even win one game in the tourney, let alone two.

And OF COURSE sometimes you will win a road game against a team you lost to, but you're acting like it's the norm. Nobody but you would watch last night's game and think your team would MORE LIKELY pull out a win at Crisler than Michigan. That's fucking crazy talk, and you know it. Well maybe you don't, you have an education from tOSU

You never answered my question. What does me going to tOSU have to do with anything? I gaurentee your answer will continue to prove what a moron you are.

There is no reason to believe that Ohio state couldn't beat Michigan if they played them again at crisler arena. TOSU was up by double digits in the 2nd half. It's not normal to give that away.

Just get over your buttsoreness over Ohio state kicking your teams ass out of the tournament. You look silly.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have made zero valid points. You somebody else jumped in and told you that your team sucks, just like I did, and you told him you agreed. Then you went back to disagreeing with me. Who did no favors to themselves?

I agreed with the somebody else because they didn't make some moronic assertion about an unplayed game like you did.

Lol at you still reeling over getting booted by Ohio state.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never answered my question. What does me going to tOSU have to do with anything? I gaurentee your answer will continue to prove what a moron you are.

There is no reason to believe that Ohio state couldn't beat Michigan if they played them again at crisler arena. TOSU was up by double digits in the 2nd half. It's not normal to give that away.

Just get over your buttsoreness over Ohio state kicking your teams ass out of the tournament. You look silly.

oh 9 consists of two digits now? I am getting a great sense of what an tOSU education would have gotten me!
you're right, it's not normal for GOOD teams to give that away, thanks for making my point for me.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you walk around telling people that you went to THE Ohio State University? please tell me you include the "THE", I can get used to thinking about how stupid you sound in real life just like in sportshoopla life

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh sorry I forgot to answer. You asked whether I had my GED. My opinion of an OSU degree is about as high as someone who only has a GED. So that's why I am making fun of your education.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh 9 consists of two digits now? I am getting a great sense of what an tOSU education would have gotten me!
you're right, it's not normal for GOOD teams to give that away, thanks for making my point for me.

A guy on the radio said they were up by 10 in the 2nd half. maybe they weren't.

The fact that you are trying to insult a Collegiate academic institution when you look like you haven't even passed high school makes you look like an even dumber dunce than I thought.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you walk around telling people that you went to THE Ohio State University? please tell me you include the "THE", I can get used to thinking about how stupid you sound in real life just like in sportshoopla life

That sounds like typical jealous spew from someone that is still bitter over having Ohio State end their season just last year.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry I forgot to answer. You asked whether I had my GED. My opinion of an OSU degree is about as high as someone who only has a GED. So that's why I am making fun of your education.

Cool opinion, You realize that makes you look like an immature idiot right ?

LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I posed the question again right after I mentioned you didn't answer it and yet you still didn't answer it.

LOL

And this idiot makes fun of someone else's education ? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!