• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan @ Ohio St

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, I am clearly the dumb one. Michigan is pretty bad on their home court, right? That's why you think you have a better than 50% change, right? What's their record at home the last 3 years? Must be 15-17 if you are going to have better than 50% chance of winning there, right?

You have confirmed the fact that you attended tOSU in this post alone

LOL. You keep proving how dumb you are with every post you make.

Hilarious.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did Michigan lose to something called Charlotte at home this year?

Thanks for playing. Go back to the kiddie table corky.

actually, no they didn't. there's only one team that went into Crisler this year and left with a victory. That would be yours truly.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, no they didn't. there's only one team that went into Crisler this year and left with a victory. That would be yours truly.

My Mistake.

However a neutral site loss to that team is just as bad.

Outcome would still be up in the air. The only consistent thing in the league is that its inconsistent

Last edited by a moderator:

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read as much of this mess as I can. Still cant understand WTF this is all about. So i'll just repeat what I said the other day - beating OSU is not a big deal. No one is running around the country bragging they beat a team that has 6 losses on Feb 12. OSU simply isn't that good. They have 6 losses in their conference and are 4-6 in their last 10. Including 2 inexcusable losses. This is not a team anyone is afraid of. More losses are coming and no one should be surprised.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's pretty much spot on Loneranger, as you seem to often be. Thanks for that, and prepare to be attacked by very homer tOSU fan "The Authority" in 3...2....1....

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read as much of this mess as I can. Still cant understand WTF this is all about. So i'll just repeat what I said the other day - beating OSU is not a big deal. No one is running around the country bragging they beat a team that has 6 losses on Feb 12. OSU simply isn't that good. They have 6 losses in their conference and are 4-6 in their last 10. Including 2 inexcusable losses. This is not a team anyone is afraid of. More losses are coming and no one should be surprised.

I agree.

The only point that I was arguing is that based on the events of this season along with last night, its not a foregone conclusion that Ohio State would have lost if they played again at Michigan.

Seems to be something this zona derp doesn't want to admit. Although i think he forgot what the actual argument was.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

The only point that I was arguing is that based on the events of this season along with last night, its not a foregone conclusion that Ohio State would have lost if they played again at Michigan.

you were arguing with me because I said tOSU sucks.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Seems to be something this zona derp doesn't want to admit. Although i think he forgot what the actual argument was.

also talk about taking a pussified approach at having an opinion. "THERE'S A CHANCE BECAUSE THE GAME HASN'T BEEN PLAYED YET AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN"

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also talk about taking a pussified approach at having an opinion. "THERE'S A CHANCE BECAUSE THE GAME HASN'T BEEN PLAYED YET AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN"

I think you are staring to understand your own stupidity.

congrats.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just take my advice from earlier. Move along. You did yourself no favors in this one.

You have made zero valid points. You somebody else jumped in and told you that your team sucks, just like I did, and you told him you agreed. Then you went back to disagreeing with me. Who did no favors to themselves?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly ?

Did you fail to see Ohio State up by 9 in the second half.

They went cold and I mean ice cold and lost.

OSu makes shots and they win. There is nothing clearly about it.

Move along Donkey.

you lost every ounce of credibility when you said this, and yet you don't even realize it. Oh the life of a simpleton!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have made zero valid points. You somebody else jumped in and told you that your team sucks, just like I did, and you told him you agreed. Then you went back to disagreeing with me. Who did no favors to themselves?

LOL at you ignoring that actual ignorant argument that you made that I challenged.

I would ignore it too if I had looked as dumb as you did.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Michigan would smoke you on their home floor, where they smoke most people, is ignorant? I would get it if you had just beat them by 10. But you didn't, you lost by 10! Who cares if you had a second half lead, you weren't good enough to hold it!

So yes, you have still not made any valid points besides "well it's basketball anything can happen!"

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is clearly better than you,

And here is where you lost all credibility considering Ohio state was winning the majority of the game.

Listen, Its obvious your ass is still red because Ohio State bounced you out of the tournament last year and it makes you feel better to come in and harp on their losses this year.

But it doesn't do you any good to make moronic comments when doing so.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Michigan would smoke you on their home floor, where they smoke most people, is ignorant? I would get it if you had just beat them by 10. But you didn't, you lost by 10! Who cares if you had a second half lead, you weren't good enough to hold it!

So yes, you have still not made any valid points besides "well it's basketball anything can happen!"

We weren't good enough to beat Iowa in Columbus either. And look what happened in the rematch on the road.

Face it. You 're an idiot that has butt soreness over Ohio State. That's all you have proven here.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

But why argue what might have happened if the game were at Michigan? Just doesn't make sense to me. I understand you're an OSU fan and want to defend your team, we're all like that to some extent. It was a simple loss last nite for a team that has not lived up to their billing. Happens to many teams every yr. This is their yr. Take any win you can get and be happy becuz I don't think too many more are coming. There's always next yr , right?