• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Michigan @ Ohio St

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost to PSU, Nebraska, and Minn. Aside from everything else we saw last night, that helps to show you are clearly not as good as Michigan.

Again, you lost to Penn State.

One more time: YOU LOST TO PENN STATE IN BASKETBALL

so that automatically means Ohio State would lose to Michigan in their next match up?

You are a smart one.

:laugh3:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the one fundamental flaw that your team has - making shots - is what you are going to use as a reason why you lost? Your biggest issue arose in ANOTHER game and it's the excuse you use to justify losing?

Playing 36 minutes of great defense and then having a 4 minute lapse? Sure, I would take an excuse like that from a great defensive team.

PLaying 36 minutes of great offense and then going cold for 4 minutes and missing every shot? Sure, I would take an excuse like that from a great offensive team.

In this instance, though, your argument holds no weight. But you're a Buckeye fan, we don't expect them to be very smart so we'll let it slide. Might want to change your name though, it might confuse some people.

Wow. You seem to miss the point entirely.

Let me know when you get your GED and we can talk.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so that automatically means Ohio State would lose to Michigan in their next match up?

You are a smart one.

:laugh3:

of course not automatically. But if you watched that game last night and TRULY think you have a good chance of beating Michigan @ Crisler, you're crazy. Of COURSE you could win there, because you have to actually play the game. But odds are highly against you beating a good team like that on the road, when your team can't shoot

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost to PSU, Nebraska, and Minn. Aside from everything else we saw last night, that helps to show you are clearly not as good as Michigan.

Again, you lost to Penn State.

One more time: YOU LOST TO PENN STATE IN BASKETBALL

and Michigan lost to the Charlotte 49 ers. Whoever that is.

And lost Iowa by 18 who OSU just beat on their home court.

But yea. Clearly Better and would obviously win the next match up no questions asked, don't even have to play the game.

BTW, that last part was sarcasm. Figured I would have to point that out to you.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. You seem to miss the point entirely.

Let me know when you get your GED and we can talk.

dear god tell me you graduated from Ohio State and said that to me. PLEAAAAAASE. Because I'll laugh very hard. That's a great academic institution you have there in Columbus.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Michigan lost to the Charlotte 49 ers. Whoever that is.

Yep. Clearly Better.

:lol:

YOU LOST TO PENN STATE IN BASKETBALL....and you enjoy using emoticons. And you seem to not understand basketball. Are you a 13 year old girl?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course not automatically. But if you watched that game last night and TRULY think you have a good chance of beating Michigan @ Crisler, you're crazy. Of COURSE you could win there, because you have to actually play the game. But odds are highly against you beating a good team like that on the road, when your team can't shoot

so said Iowa.......................and Wisconsin

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU LOST TO PENN STATE IN BASKETBALL....and you enjoy using emoticons. And you seem to not understand basketball. Are you a 13 year old girl?

I think its you that obviously doesn't understand the sport. Which you have proven all on your own.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its you that obviously doesn't understand the sport. Which you have proven all on your own.

Sorry next time a team beats down their rival on the road, I will come on here saying that the team that lost @ home by 10 and can't shoot is better than that team.

Then will I have proven I understand basketball to you?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop being so butthurt that you lost to Michigan. They are better, what else did you expect?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry next time a team beats down their rival on the road, I will come on here saying that the team that lost @ home by 10 and can't shoot is better than that team.

Then will I have proven I understand basketball to you?

You are so dumb that you forget the dumb points that you have made that are actually being argued.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop being so butthurt that you lost to Michigan. They are better, what else did you expect?

The only one that seems to be butthurt is the guy who is in a thread that doesn't even concern his team.

I guess OSU bouncing your team out the tournament last year still stings or you wouldn't even be in here making idiotic points against Ohio state.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so dumb that you forget the dumb points that you have made that are actually being argued.

you still didn't answer my question. did you, or did you not, attend the academic powerhouse that is tOSU??

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I truly think they would have an equal chance to win at Crisler.

They weren't being dominated all game. In fact tOSU was winning a majority of it.

tOSU lost it at the end.

If anything, the way things have gone this year, I would give tOsU a slightly better than 50% chance of winning.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still didn't answer my question. did you, or did you not, attend the academic powerhouse that is tOSU??

Yes I did.

What exactly does that have to do with this conversation?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I truly think they would have an equal chance to win at Crisler.

They weren't being dominated all game. In fact tOSU was winning a majority of it.

tOSU lost it at the end.

If anything, the way things have gone this year, I would give tOsU a slightly better than 50% chance of winning.

yup, I am clearly the dumb one. Michigan is pretty bad on their home court, right? That's why you think you have a better than 50% change, right? What's their record at home the last 3 years? Must be 15-17 if you are going to have better than 50% chance of winning there, right?

You have confirmed the fact that you attended tOSU in this post alone

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think your team has a decent chance of winning an imaginary road game. How very homertastic of you.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, I am clearly the dumb one. Michigan is pretty bad on their home court, right? That's why you think you have a better than 50% change, right? What's their record at home the last 3 years? Must be 15-17 if you are going to have better than 50% chance of winning there, right?

You have confirmed the fact that you attended tOSU in this post alone

did Michigan lose to something called Charlotte at home this year?

Thanks for playing. Go back to the kiddie table corky.