• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Sam to take Physical with Dallas...

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas....home to Steers and....Michael Sam.....

Lawl

Last edited by a moderator:

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh this is precious.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually one of three places I did not want to see him go. His sexual proclivities asided, Sam is a raw passrushing talent. Seriously think coming out hurt his draft stock some. And the Rams were just to deep at the position to justify keeping him even on the practice squad. But with Dallas and Jerry Jones habit of picking up players with real injury issues, it would not shock me to see Sam on the active roster by mid season if they sign him to the practice squad. And the kid has potential.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually one of three places I did not want to see him go. His sexual proclivities asided, Sam is a raw passrushing talent. Seriously think coming out hurt his draft stock some. And the Rams were just to deep at the position to justify keeping him even on the practice squad. But with Dallas and Jerry Jones habit of picking up players with real injury issues, it would not shock me to see Sam on the active roster by mid season if they sign him to the practice squad. And the kid has potential.
. :noidea:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look man, I just think he has the potential to make that Dallas defense better in the long run... so i would rather have seen him going to Buffalo for a physical.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look man, I just think he has the potential to make that Dallas defense better in the long run... so i would rather have seen him going to Buffalo for a physical.

Living in the heart of SEC country, I got to see Sam play a few times. He's a football player. I too, would rather have "seen him going to Buffalo". But, it is what it is.

Good luck Mike.

And from the other side of me...

Dallas, and Jerry could use the much needed media attention. So I think its a win-win for everyone involved...including the Oprah Winfrey Network.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have "potential" but lets be real here....he is not the next Demarcus Ware....

He may eventually carve out a nitch in the NFL...but will never be the main cog of a defense...

But the purpose of this thread was for the joke...the JOKE!!! Dont forget about the JOKE!!!!

lawl

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have "potential" but lets be real here....he is not the next Demarcus Ware....

He may eventually carve out a nitch in the NFL...but will never be the main cog of a defense...

But the purpose of this thread was for the joke...the JOKE!!! Dont forget about the JOKE!!!!

lawl

so it was about you
..more or less...not Sam?

:lol:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lawl

Oh dont get me wrong, I can appreciate the joke. Hell Im wondering if romo called Jerry and asked him to invite that young man to try out. But from a purely football standpoint, I would rather see Dallas adding well nothing to that defense. :)

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lawl

I saw your humor...You think Cowboy's TE coach will be giving the physical?

Attachments

• TE Coach.jpg
    TE Coach.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 53

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when he gets cut, it will be because he's gay!

Not a chance. If he makes roster and gets cut, they will circle the wagons and make it a football decision. Can you imagine the shit storm that would befall the NFL if it were even hinted he got released because he is a gay man?? It would make the Redskins name thing look like a fart in a hurricane by comparison.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god can we still call the Cowboys Broke Backs with this signing

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perfect for them, they love the attention.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 7th round pick , he got cut by the'rams and rams did not add him to there 10 player practice squad but people are saying he is a great talent wow

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not seen this much "SportsHoopla" over a late round pick...EVER.

He got cut...he got picked up...media needs to drop it and treat him like every other no talent ass clown out there.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't fit a 4-3 defense well either. This is hardly a great move...more like an attention grabbing move.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's on Dallas practice squad. If he makes it into a game this season for them, it likely means they have a few injuries. From a pure football standpoint, this move is a nothing burger. But because its Sam, it gets front page ESPN news. Like Chris Long tweeted, everyone is over it but ESPN. I sure am.