• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Floyd Available

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple mathematics. Eagles give up a cokehead WR who turned into a HOFer, so if they pick one up they're due to get a similar return. That being said, Gordon is still the boozehound I want.

I had the same exact thought the other day about the Cris Carter experience. That one still stings.

But, Floyd is not the modern day potential resurrection that Carter was.....that's absolutely Gordon. The Vikes got what they got because they had someone experienced in addiction recovery on staff. If the Eagles do not at this point the Gold Standard is bullshit.

That said...I admit...seeing the Pats pick Floyd up quick gave me pause on my no thanks call. Oh well

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Floyd was taken into custody after being found unconscious behind the wheel of his running vehicle at an intersection in suburban Scottsdale early Monday"

I think the guy has a case here

Technically he wasn't actually "driving" under the influence

That counts. They wrote all the laws to cast the net as wide as possible.

Don't care about the DUI, but this dude hasn't developed. We'll see what the Pats can get out of him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said, Gordon is still the boozehound I want.

Yup, he was doing the responsible thing by only having one drink, and they try to crush his soul for it. He'll be back though. Hope it's us.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Floyd was taken into custody after being found unconscious behind the wheel of his running vehicle at an intersection in suburban Scottsdale early Monday"

I think the guy has a case here

Technically he wasn't actually "driving" under the influence

The vehicle was running. Different states might have different rules, but I believe here, if the key is IN the ignition (even if it is not running) you are defined as a driver, and thus DUI.