• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Crabtree

Status
Not open for further replies.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll take this as you admitting that your targets argument is asinine. Glad to see you finally came around to it.

LOL!!!...Nope, not admitting that at all... However, I am taking this post of yours to be clearly admitting that you were too incompetent to see the trap you were setting for yourself

...Nicely played genius

Let me know what you find out when you do those other extrapolations...

My money still says that even with all of those 'other guys' targets - Crabtree will STILL be less productive than Morgan!!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We threw the ball to Crabtree because he needed more targets? That's a great argument. After all, the offense's only goal is the pad Crabtree's stats.

...Pad Crabtree's stats? LMAO!!! Yeah, wake me when that happens. I can't imagine how many MORE targets he will need to do that.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL!!!...Nope, not admitting that at all... However, I am taking this post of yours to be clearly admitting that you were too incompetent to see the trap you were setting for yourself

...Nicely played genius

Let me know what you find out when you do those other extrapolations...

My money still says that even with all of those 'other guys' targets - Crabtree will STILL be less productive than Morgan!!

Is Morgan a better receiver than Megatron?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Because Crabtree needed those additional 12 additional targets just to try and stay close to Morgan's production with just 10 targets. Because Crabtree needed those 12 additional targets so he could have fewer yards, so he could have fewer 1st downs, fewer 3rd down conversions, fewer TD's, even fewer catches...??

That is all I got...Did I win?

We threw the ball to Crabtree because he needed more targets? That's a great argument. After all, the offense's only goal is the pad Crabtree's stats.

...Pad Crabtree's stats? LMAO!!! Yeah, wake me when that happens. I can't imagine how many MORE targets he will need to do that.

Look, I know this is hard for you to grasp, but you have argued that we threw to Crabtree more than Morgan because Crabtree needed those additional targets to put up more stats. As such, you have just argued that we were throwing to Crabtree solely to help him pad his stats. I know that's a dumb response that doesn't come close to answering the question, but I'm not sure that you do.

Allow me to help you out: that is a dumb response that doesn't come close to answering the question.

Now that we've sorted that out, let's try again. Why did we throw to Crabtree more than twice as often as we threw to Morgan when both were in the game? Are our coaching staff and QB really that dumb?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look, I know this is hard for you to grasp, but you have argued that we threw to Crabtree more than Morgan because Crabtree needed those additional targets to put up more stats. As such, you have just argued that we were throwing to Crabtree solely to help him pad his stats. I know that's a dumb response that doesn't come close to answering the question, but I'm not sure that you do.

Allow me to help you out: that is a dumb response that doesn't come close to answering the question.

Now that we've sorted that out, let's try again. Why did we throw to Crabtree more than twice as often as we threw to Morgan when both were in the game? Are our coaching staff and QB really that dumb?

I'm sorry, did I miss something the last time I answered this question? Here, let's try again...

Because Crabtree needed those additional 12 additional targets just to try and stay close to Morgan's production with just 10 targets. Because Crabtree needed those 12 additional targets so he could have fewer yards, so he could have fewer 1st downs, fewer 3rd down conversions, fewer TD's, even fewer catches...??

That is all I got...Did I win? <---(You still haven't answered that question)

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm sorry, did I miss something the last time I answered this question? Here, let's try again...

Yeah, see, that is a nonsensical response. To answer your question, you most decidedly lose.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

So Crabtree got more targets to appease him? So he wouldn't lag well behind Morgan in production? Was Smith pressured to force balls to Crabtree and ignore Morgan because Crabtree is an emotional diva with the bigger contract?

And what about Lafell and Steve Smith in Carolina? If Lafell had Smith's targets, he would have put up better numbers than Smith did. Was Newton trying to appease Smith so he wouldn't get beat up at practice?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So Crabtree got more targets to appease him? So he wouldn't lag well behind Morgan in production? Was Smith pressured to force balls to Crabtree and ignore Morgan because Crabtree is an emotional diva with the bigger contract?

And what about Lafell and Steve Smith in Carolina? If Lafell had Smith's targets, he would have put up better numbers than Smith did. Was Newton trying to appease Smith so he wouldn't get beat up at practice?

C'mon...The Smith incident was a wedgie and you know it - quit playing games!

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
C'mon...The Smith incident was a wedgie and you know it - quit playing games!

I'm trying to figure out why Crabtree needed more targets to keep up with Morgan. The way you say it, it seems like a political move. The football move would be to give targets to the more efficient WR. If Morgan was so much more efficient, why was he not getting the targets?

Why didn't Lafell get the same targets as Smith? He was just as productive with the targets he had.

What if Colston got Jimmy Graham targets (111/1591/11).

If Meachem got Graham's targets he would have had 98 catches, 1514 yards and 15 TDs.

Clearly Meachem should be our target in the offseason and we should just make him our #1 target in the offseason.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm trying to figure out why Crabtree needed more targets to keep up with Morgan. The way you say it, it seems like a political move. The football move would be to give targets to the more efficient WR. If Morgan was so much more efficient, why was he not getting the targets?

Why didn't Lafell get the same targets as Smith? He was just as productive with the targets he had.

What if Colston got Jimmy Graham targets (111/1591/11).

If Meachem got Graham's targets he would have had 98 catches, 1514 yards and 15 TDs.

Clearly Meachem should be our target in the offseason and we should just make him our #1 target in the offseason.

I thought we decided to give Crabtree, Roddy White's targets so he could look like a 10th overall draft pick?? I mean that makes perfect sense to me. I'm sure it does to you as well, so why don't we cement that idea. In fact, I think we should give 50% of all targets to Crabtree so he can make the pro-bowl.

That is what I think we should do - maybe toss a few to Davis, Morgan, Walker and a couple honorable mentions to Gore would be nice as well...

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I thought we decided to give Crabtree, Roddy White's targets so he could look like a 10th overall draft pick?? I mean that makes perfect sense to me. I'm sure it does to you as well, so why don't we cement that idea. In fact, I think we should give 50% of all targets to Crabtree so he can make the pro-bowl.

That is what I think we should do - maybe toss a few to Davis, Morgan, Walker and a couple honorable mentions to Gore would be nice as well...

I don't understand why you can't answer the question about Lafell and Steve Smith.

Meachem and Graham apply to that as well, although Graham is a TE.

I've done my best to keep it to players on the same team so they're playing in the same offense (it would be silly to project that Calvin Johnson would put up identical numbers in our offense with Alex Smith as he did in Detroit with Stafford).

Your answer that Crabtree "needed" the extra targets to equal (approximately) Morgan implies that the targets all came in identical environments and situations. It's a better answer to the question "how did Crabtree and Morgan produce roughly equivalent numbers while Morgan was healthy?"
"Crabtree needed roughly double the targets to approximate what Morgan did."

The question that crimson has asked is along the lines of why did Crabtree warrant roughly double the targets of Morgan in that time?

We can only speculate that it's because Crabtree earned the extra targets in practice and in the games by being open.

But I don't want you to address that. I want you to answer the question about Steve Smith and Lafell. Based on extrapolating Lafell's numbers to Smith's targets, they had essentially identical seasons. Are Lafell and Smith both superstar WRs?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Crabtree
225 Targets =
142 Receptions =
1715 Yards =
8 TD's =
That all equals - Pro Bowl Baby!! Whoot!!

This is a brilliant idea Imac - perhaps your best one ever!! Pro-Bowl for Crabtree!! Thanks Imac!

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Crabtree
225 Targets =
142 Receptions =
1715 Yards =
8 TD's =
That all equals - Pro Bowl Baby!! Whoot!!

This is a brilliant idea Imac - perhaps your best one ever!! Pro-Bowl for Crabtree!! Thanks Imac!

It was your idea. You've been projecting Morgan with Crabtree's targets. Don't give me credit for your genius.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was your idea. You've been projecting Morgan with Crabtree's targets. Don't give me credit for your genius.

Oh hell no, Crabtree is all you baby - all you! You and Crimson should just bask in the glow of those 225 world-record setting motherfucking targets!!...Because that was 100% YOUR idea.

My idea WAS to give Morgan significantly fewer targets for even better results - remember?

But you and Crimson - now you two have the right idea!! I mean why in hell would we give Morgan 125 targets when for just 225 world-record setting motherfucking targets Crabtree can give us the same results - and make it to the pro-bowl!

Imac = fucking genius!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh hell no, Crabtree is all you baby - all you! You and Crimson should just bask in the glow of those 225 world-record setting motherfucking targets!!...Because that was 100% YOUR idea.

My idea WAS to give Morgan significantly fewer targets for even better results - remember?

But you and Crimson - now you two have the right idea!! I mean why in hell would we give Morgan 125 targets when for just 225 world-record setting motherfucking targets Crabtree can give us the same results - and make it to the pro-bowl!

Imac = fucking genius!

And we return to it yet again. MW persistently refusing to answer straightforward requests to defend his idiotic positions. The only surprise is that it took this long to get here.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could get a warm cup of piss for Crabtree I'd be happy. I'm doubtful on the prospect.

Warty: Bring me a cold cup of piss, I send it back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes. If only we could lock up the elite receiving abilities of Ted Ginn Jr., we'd be perfectly set. I mean, let's be honest. Morgan, Ginn, and Bogan comprise a trio of sure-fire HOF receivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.