• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Brockers and Alshon Jeffrey

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are the two guys picked in the exact spots that we traded up from the last time we traded two premium picks for one to get Mo Claiborne. How's that quality/quantity working out?

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are the two guys picked in the exact spots that we traded up from the last time we traded two premium picks for one to get Mo Claiborne. How's that quality/quantity working out?

Are you crying about past drafts now, not just this one?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no reason to complain about the Claiborne it was 2012 and I don't remember too many complaints when it happened.

Thats not the point, it's overall philosophy. We are not one player away. We aren't now, we weren't then. The trade back last year worked out very well, because we are a team that needs more players due to our cap. All I'm gonna say is Mo Claiborne and DeMarcus Lawrence for Michael Brockers, Alshon Jeffrey, Kony Ealy and Louis Nix. Which set of players would you want? I'm a Cowboys fan, I'm hoping Claiborne and Lawrence become All Pro

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not the point, it's overall philosophy. We are not one player away. We aren't now, we weren't then. The trade back last year worked out very well, because we are a team that needs more players due to our cap. All I'm gonna say is Mo Claiborne and DeMarcus Lawrence for Michael Brockers, Alshon Jeffrey, Kony Ealy and Louis Nix. Which set of players would you want? I'm a Cowboys fan, I'm hoping Claiborne and Lawrence become All Pro

The point is if you didn't complain when it happened don't complain now. That draft I never considered Claiborne a possibility because I though he was out of reach and I didn't want to trade up to get him but when we did I was happy with who we got. One thing you'll never see me do is butch about a player who fails if I liked him when we got him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is if you didn't complain when it happened don't complain now. That draft I never considered Claiborne a possibility because I though he was out of reach and I didn't want to trade up to get him but when we did I was happy with who we got. One thing you'll never see me do is butch about a player who fails if I liked him when we got him.

That's fair enough. I'm going on record that I think Lawrence will be a total bust. Clip and save

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what purpose does bringing this up serve? jack up your posts is about it

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll freely admit I was stoked about going to get Claiborne that year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think there are a lot of people on your bus Manster LOL

As soon as we drafted Escobar I actually RESERVED the right to complain about him. I think Jarnnt will remember I did so because he responded to that post.