• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Beasley waived

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an entitled creep. The Lakers will probably pick him up.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty excited when we first signed him too. I thought he was going to fit the Suns up tempo style perfectly with his free shooting. He was too timid. I really dont care about the weed.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our GM is for real. He made a trade that most teams in the league could of made and we got Bledsoe for a steal, we might of just gotten the steal of the draft in Goodwin, he hires who seems to be a great coach, he sets us up to tank in a great draft class and gets another 1st round pick. He gets guys like Green who have little talent but are great athletes making us fun to watch while we tank and get to see a fun back court play while we watch Archie's development and Beasley is gone!!!!!!!! This GM is for real great hire!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its like our gm planned for Len to miss most of this season. This will allow Gortat to play a majority of the minutes and with Dragic and Bledsoe 2 good passers he will get a lot of buckets. Hosting Gortat for a trade by buffing his stats is so smart. I LOVE McDonough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never should have given him a guaranteed contract (or any contract for that matter). They actually managed to save a couple million dollars in the buyout, so that's good.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me like this comments Orange

Never should have given him a guaranteed contract (or any contract for that matter). They actually managed to save a couple million dollars in the buyout, so that's good.

well said Orange

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty excited when we first signed him too. I thought he was going to fit the Suns up tempo style perfectly with his free shooting. He was too timid. I really dont care about the weed.

The guy is an idiot. I don't care if a player smokes either but at least don't get caught doing it. Driving 90 mph on a freeway stoned as shit is absolutely retarded... especially when you're a professional athlete that has a criminal record already. He's just a dumbass, and a waste of talent... could've been a great player but he only cares about getting his and just doesn't have the work ethic. He was just asking to get cut.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen quite a few Suns fans blaming Lance Blanks for the Beasley signing. Blanks was a terrible GM, but we can't let that weasel Lon Babby off of the hook. Blanks was his puppet and Babby had a huge role in making the decision to sign Beasley. The fact that Babby still has a job with the Suns disturbs me. Anyone who judged Beasley as the type of guy to give a guaranteed contract to shouldn't be a part of this organization.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is an idiot. I don't care if a player smokes either but at least don't get caught doing it. Driving 90 mph on a freeway stoned as shit is absolutely retarded... especially when you're a professional athlete that has a criminal record already. He's just a dumbass, and a waste of talent... could've been a great player but he only cares about getting his and just doesn't have the work ethic. He was just asking to get cut.

Its amazing how PJ Tucker works his ass off and Beasley could score twice as many points not even trying waste of talent is right!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen quite a few Suns fans blaming Lance Blanks for the Beasley signing. Blanks was a terrible GM, but we can't let that weasel Lon Babby off of the hook. Blanks was his puppet and Babby had a huge role in making the decision to sign Beasley. The fact that Babby still has a job with the Suns disturbs me. Anyone who judged Beasley as the type of guy to give a guaranteed contract to shouldn't be a part of this organization.

Babby is funny LOL. "Im glad this wasn't a 3 team trade or we would have no room up here" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a loser

Phoenix Suns waive troubled forward Michael Beasley ArizonaSports.com

Dude has serious potential. He could be a 25 ppg scorer if he was determined to do so. Wish him the best.

Anybody that is 6 feet 10 inches has potential.
He has progressively gotten worse as years passed by....
Phx was his demise. His only glory day was at Kansas State.
I am upset that we have to pay his ass the balance. I am upset he is a Free Agent. NBA should kick his ass out the door.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he didn't get caught he should of been canned hes lazy and doesn't work hard hes a bad example for the young guys Bledsoe and Goodwin. That's why its important to keep Tucker around for at least 2 years so players can understand how hard you need to work. With 3 rookies potentially coming in next year, even if he didn't get caught again he had to go.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baron Davis is another example but at least he gave some effort on the court. Baron could of been a hall of famer if he wasn't partying and getting stoned all the time. This is why im glad we didn't draft McLemore.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible contract. It's hard to celebrate releasing this guy. And it's hard to get excited that the Suns may tank this year and get the #1 pick when the same GM that chose Alex Len will get to squander it....so what would be the point?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the one team that could deal with him I guess... at that price it's no biggie I suppose.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the one team that could deal with him I guess... at that price it's no biggie I suppose.

I've seen a lot of Heat fans online saying that all Beasley needs is a mentor and therapy to succeed. They fail to recognize that the Suns gave him that and more.