• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat to retire Shaq's jersey on Dec. 22

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was traded to Phoenix for a box of coal, he ripped people inside the Heat who couldn't fight back. Like the great trainer Ron Culp. And …

"I didn't go there to play with Chris Quinn," he said. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron, Shaq, Wade, Bosh.......the guys principally responsible for all the Heat's success and 3 titles all left (or are being forced out) on bad terms with Riley. Time heals all (or most) wounds apparently.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread was going well until Wiggy destroyed it. What an embarrassment

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread was going well until Wiggy destroyed it. What an embarrassment
im just impressed Riley has buried the hatchet with shaq with how bad that relationship was when he left....as the writer for the Sun Sentinel says....arent you?

i guess i just dont get it- they retire MJ's number.....Shaq leaves on terrible terms after not even playing 4 seasons there and they are retiring his number?---- it just seems weird to me. Its not weird to you at all?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just impressed Riley has buried the hatchet with shaq with how bad that relationship was when he left....as the writer for the Sun Sentinel says....arent you?

i guess i just dont get it- they retire MJ's number.....Shaq leaves on terrible terms after not even playing 4 seasons there and they are retiring his number?---- it just seems weird to me. Its not weird to you at all?

People don't hold grudges forever. There is no need to still be that upset over something that took place 8 or 9 years ago. And no its not weird to me. Now if Shaq retired at the end of that year and they retired his jersey a year or 2 later then it would be but 8+ years later? Not weird at all.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah what a joke....i cant wait to vomit when they retire LeBron's number some day---- though i guess he did get them 2 titles-

its like really though? retiring MJ's number, and now Shaq's number? its such a joke.

Yeah.....what a joke. The Heat should've probably just wrote a comic sans letter to Shaq thanking him for what he did.

I see you're reaching for the stars again and care about our team more than yours.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont even have to play for the franchise at all- MJ sure didnt and the Heat retired his jersey....

maybe they can retire Peyton Manning's jersey someday. LOL. or better yet- Dan Marino! at least he was a Florida guy.

Maybe the Heat respect Jordan for what he did for the game and make it to where no team will ever wear the number 23 again in a Heat uniform. And yeah, Dan Marino's jersey is hanging up there as well, so what?

Outside of Jim Brown, what legendary player can you do the same thing with in Cleveland given how pathetic the sports landscape has been there in the last 50 years sans Lebron.

I see you're being a little cuckold shit again. Do I need to use words again that violate your safe space?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no issue with the Heat retiring Shaq's number for a couple of reasons.

1.) He was a very big part (literally and figuratively) of the Heats first championship.
2.) He guaranteed said championship.

Considering his career, I could see him having his number retired by 3 teams. Although I'm not sure Orlando will ever do that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better be careful or he'll tell Mecca on you again. :dhd:
th

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better be careful or he'll tell Mecca on you again. :dhd:

Not trying to piss off Mecca. But cot damn that was some funny shit seeing a supposed grown ass man complain to Mecca like she's supposed to be the mother of the board on an internet forum that everyone was picking on him. Even though he does shit like this.

Wiggy should be thankful that I usually half-ass my way through some of these comments that I make to him. If I handled his ass with the upmost savagery he'd likely never come on this forum again.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to piss off Mecca. But cot damn that was some funny shit seeing a supposed grown ass man complain to Mecca like she's supposed to be the mother of the board on an internet forum that everyone was picking on him. Even though he does shit like this.

Wiggy should be thankful that I usually half-ass my way through some of these comments that I make to him. If I handled his ass with the upmost savagery he'd likely never come on this forum again.

th

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol is he THAT mad that Miami took LeClown's best years...?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Shaq. Guy's 1 of the all time greats.