• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat @ Brooklyn Nets Game Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not do it....high risk and I am not sure high reward...

I'm not saying trade him....I'm just saying he's been playing like shit since the Portland game. His rebounding is what kills me.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't get him the ball and shots in Miami. He was 4-8 with 10 and 10. See Portland to what the man can do when they run set plays for him. Ray had 13 shots and Beasley had as many as Bosh....on Spoles and James...

I think some of that is true but for the most part Bosh just needs to be more aggressive. I say get Bosh the ball on the elbow 10-15 ft from the basket and let him go to work. He used to be able to draw fouls at will and get to the line, I don't see why he can't do that from time to time now in Miami.

Ray is one of my all time favorite players but at this stage in his career I cringe every time he tries to break down a defender and take it to the hoop. I'm not sure what his success rate is but I feel like he's going to turn the ball over or get his shot blocked every time.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Bosh rarely touches the ball of late....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, fun to see Paula recognize the value go Battle!!

His real nickname is worthless trash. And, I have always recognized his value - Which is zero. He is most valuable when he is out. Otherwise he is worthless trash.

Rumor has it that the name that was supposed to be on Shane’s jersey was incomplete - It was suppose to read “ I lose every Battle” but it would not have fit.

As for Bosh, part of the problem is they dont give him the ball enough. The only time they ever make it a point to even try to get him the ball is when he is struggling and trying to get him going. As I said last night, it seems like the team doesnt take it upon themselves to emphasize to him the importance of taking the ball inside every so often - Especially when shots from the outside arent falling. I understand the whole thing about CB being a guy that can stretch the defensive, but that whole thing is ineffective if he isnt hitting any shots from the perimeter.

I have said this many times before, and wont get tired of saying it until I see it happening - As long as CB refuses to take it inside, he will continue to be inconsistent.

They wont trade him, so anyone wanting that is wishful thinking - What they could do is possibly bench him until he gets it right. That, or cut down on his minutes. I will give credit to CB as he did rebound fairly well.

Rebounding as a whole remains an issue with the Heat - which is why it made no sense to remove UD from the starting lineup despite his ineffectiveness on offense - He is the only player on the team that assumes every shot is going to be a miss and goes up to at least make an effort on rebounds.

Last night the Heat were not even trying on the rebounds on the offensive end - They were jacking up shots and just running to the other end. A lot of fouls were committed due to frustration for not rebounding. LBJ was too busy pointing fingers at people as opposed to making efforts to rebound. The last two games LBJ has reminded me of Beasley in 2008 where he would not try at all on the defensive end and just focused on trying to score and blaming the rest on everyone else.

Our leader has played like shit in crucial moments in the last couple of games - Missing FTs, turning the ball over, committing beyond stupid fouls. Leadership is lacking big time on the team right now - The pieces for it are there, but when your top players are playing like shit, it is hard for the rest to follow.