• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Week 5 Game Thread

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philbum was a joke as well. Time for ownership to get someone in the front office that knows how to run a football operation.

I think it may be time to pull the plug on the Tannekill experiment.
Never thrilled with Tannenbaum so far he's made the team worse. I'm still willing to give Tanny soon time thats if the oline will give him a chance to throw! No qb would have succeeded today.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one thing to consider would be try to move Suh, they are 29th in run D. That may be hard to do with his contract, but they are not getting their monies worth.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one thing to consider would be try to move Suh, they are 29th in run D. That may be hard to do with his contract, but they are not getting their monies worth.
I think that he's grading well so it's either everyone else or the scheme. Remember we have new coaches new schemes which takes time. But a lack of talent seems to be a big issue.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I won't be gone because I have to be here to remind you lovers of a WR turned QB and say, "I told you so"

I hope he proves me wrong, but I doubt it.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely freaking hilarious how Tannebaum insisted prior to the start of the season - 'This year's team would beat the crap outta last year's team.....' - really shows you how ridiculously clueless the man is. That being said, it truly has become so painfully obvious how much this team is lacking in talent. Outside of Pouncey, Landry, Suh, & Jones, who else seriously comes to mind in terms of 'top tier talent'? Tannehill COULD be very successful, but I feel like you would have to surround him with top shelf talent for that to happen..... much like Dalton in Cincy. Any way you slice it, I also feel confident in saying that next year we will have a different QB under center. This team is literally miles away from any possible discussions involving the word 'playoffs'. A quick question :would this team be any worse if we traded (if we could) Suh, released Mario & Maxwell, & started Doughty? It's a pretty legit question..... very sad state of affairs in Miami. Wow.....

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannebaum is a big part of the problem, IMO

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, as I have said many times, we can put the finger here , there and everywhere -- but it comes down to accountability and execution on the field by the players who have ultimate control of the outcome of a game.

There is accountability by some guys but not all and thats not good enough.