• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins vs Detroit Lions Game Thread

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really came down to the fact that Detroit made 1 more play than Miami. Miami had several chances to either extend the lead or simply put the Lions away, which clearly they could not do. They didn't play very well, and truly had every opportunity to win the game. Sometimes a team has to LEARN how to win tight games, and Miami still has a lot to learn. The sad thing is, Miami really could be 7-2 right now. I'm calling it right now....Miami's season completely hinges on Thursdays game. If the Fins lose to Buffalo(yet again), you can say good-bye to the playoffs, a winning record, and more than likely Joe Philbin. Miami HAS to win on Thursday.....HAS to. If they get smoked again by Buffalo, it could get very ugly in S. Florida. I've got to believe everyone(including Philbin) in the Miami locker room fully understand the importance of Thursdays game. They better....

Deus Ex Dolphin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling it right now....Miami's season completely hinges on Thursdays game. If the Fins lose to Buffalo(yet again), you can say good-bye to the playoffs, a winning record, and more than likely Joe Philbin. Miami HAS to win on Thursday.....HAS to. If they get smoked again by Buffalo, it could get very ugly in S. Florida. I've got to believe everyone(including Philbin) in the Miami locker room fully understand the importance of Thursdays game. They better....

Agreed, a win at home versus the Bills and I really like our chances of making the playoffs. It won't be easy with a weakened OL, but it really is the first "must win" game of this season.