• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick turnaround with TNF

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could have been right in the race and blew. Just did enough to lose...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick turnaround with TNF

This game is 4 days from Sunday. I think the NFL should give bye weeks for teams that play on Thursdays. I understand that scheduling bye weeks gets even more challenging for teams that play in London. Anyone that's played football in there 30's even for recreation knows that the body needs more time to recover. I'm sure both teams will work through it and play their best. The Fins have a chance to end the losing streak that they have against the Bills.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills game is a must win, lose and the playoffs are not likely.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills game is a must win, lose and the playoffs are not likely.

Totally agree the division is most likely lost only hope is a wildcard and they have to beat the teams in the mix. Offense doesn’t have to blow the doors off but they do need to show up...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 5-4 the Fins still have a chance but they will need another winning streak. If the Fins manage to get in the playoffs, they would be a tough matchup for other playoff teams.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know status on Albert?

He has a season ending injury. His ACL & MCL are torn. I wish him the best in his recovery.

J James has been great at RT and played well at LT when Albert went out of the game.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a season ending injury. His ACL & MCL are torn. I wish him the best in his recovery.

J James has been great at RT and played well at LT when Albert went out of the game.

I'm very concerned about who is gonna man the RT position....seriously. Theres talk about Turner maybe getting a shot there, possibly Thomas, more than likely Shelley. Any way you slice it, I was a bit concerned about the Bill's D-line WITH Albert starting.....Now, I'm thinking it very well could be our 'undoing'. Also, I truly believe our entire season hinges on this game, period. Win, and all is good to go. Lose, and we can probably say farewell to Joe Philbin as our head coach. Somehow, someway, Miami has GOT to find a way to win this game. Wake and Oliver have to come up huge. I hope Lazer has some sweet tricks up his sleeve....Buffalo's D-line is simply N-A-S-T-Y.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very concerned about who is gonna man the RT position....seriously. Theres talk about Turner maybe getting a shot there, possibly Thomas, more than likely Shelley. Any way you slice it, I was a bit concerned about the Bill's D-line WITH Albert starting.....Now, I'm thinking it very well could be our 'undoing'. Also, I truly believe our entire season hinges on this game, period. Win, and all is good to go. Lose, and we can probably say farewell to Joe Philbin as our head coach. Somehow, someway, Miami has GOT to find a way to win this game. Wake and Oliver have to come up huge. I hope Lazer has some sweet tricks up his sleeve....Buffalo's D-line is simply N-A-S-T-Y.

I think that D Thomas will play RT. In the Detroit game the Fins offense played better in the second half. I didn't see Thomas getting dominated. S Smith played well at LG. I think the Fins Oline could play well against the Bills. J James has been outstanding all year at RT & it would not surprise me if he keeps playing well at LT. RE Philbin: The Fins players haven't given up & I'd be reluctant to give up on Philbin. There were a few plays that decided the game. The penalty that negated a first down on a 4th down attempt when the Fins had movement on the fake kick. Stafford threaded the needle on some passes against good coverage. Constant change is not good for a team. The players seem to respect the head coach & the Fins have good coordinators. I would stay the course. I remember when the Pats had their turnaround, they lost a lot of close games & had a 5-11 record. I remember saying this team is better than their record. The next year they went 11-5 and they have been the best team in the AFC East for a decade. I think the Fins need to keep up the hard work and the results will come.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that D Thomas will play RT. In the Detroit game the Fins offense played better in the second half. I didn't see Thomas getting dominated. S Smith played well at LG. I think the Fins Oline could play well against the Bills. J James has been outstanding all year at RT & it would not surprise me if he keeps playing well at LT. RE Philbin: The Fins players haven't given up & I'd be reluctant to give up on Philbin. There were a few plays that decided the game. The penalty that negated a first down on a 4th down attempt when the Fins had movement on the fake kick. Stafford threaded the needle on some passes against good coverage. Constant change is not good for a team. The players seem to respect the head coach & the Fins have good coordinators. I would stay the course. I remember when the Pats had their turnaround, they lost a lot of close games & had a 5-11 record. I remember saying this team is better than their record. The next year they went 11-5 and they have been the best team in the AFC East for a decade. I think the Fins need to keep up the hard work and the results will come.

I'm really not that upset w/the loss to Detroit. I mean, of course I was totally bummed when the Lions took the lead late in the game and ended up winning it. I really believe it just came down to ONE play....either Miami makes the necessary play to stop Detroit from scoring on their final drive-and wins the game-or they don't, and obviously we lost.....as far as Philbin goes, I don't know man. I mean, just look at what some of the 'first time head coaches' are doing around the NFL. Look at Arizona....wow! Even Philly....Cleveland....the list goes on. I have a hard time believing Cowher or Gruden (or even Shottenheimer for that matter) wouldn't have Miami at at least 7-2. I think the Buffalo game will tell us a lot. If Miami can win this game and look good doing it, perhaps we really do have the right head coach. But Lord have mercy if we get taken out behind the wood shed AGAIN by Buffalo, especially at home. That really might seal the deal for Joe. Damn I hope we win.....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Hammer it's a must win tonight. Too bad that Alberts out that doesn't make it easier but that's football! Go Fins!!!!!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB LaMichael James, G Daryn Colledge, CB Cortland Finnegan and LB Chris McCain are among tonight's inactives.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spiller and Jackson notable inactives for tonight

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball first for fins. Penalty. But now moving

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost another turnover on a catch caused by Hartline as he tried to reach out with the ball for more yards - His bad habits are tiring.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a sack takes us out of rhythm and may have to settle for FG or punt now