• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins' projected roster

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost every day of Camp I read that tannehill had a rough day. This kid should not be our starter. He is awful. Do we really need to go through another season of sucking for our coaches to see what is so painfully obvious to almost everyone else? I am tired of being a shitty team.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda harsh their avalon.

And if that is how you really feel - prepare for another rocky season this season as well. Remember, we have a new OC which means completely new playbook. We have an ever changing OL and weapons all around.

He is going to have many more rough days. That is just the nature of the situation he is in.

Like it or not, he is going to be our starter this season barring injury. At the moment, we dont have another option on the roster. Matt Moore, solid as he is - is a career backup and will never be more than that on the long-term basis for this or any team.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another day where Tannehill had 2 INTs.. Its all this guy throws.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another day where Tannehill had 2 INTs.. Its all this guy throws.

Actually if you take a moment to take a look at his full stats, he has thrown his share of TDs and some big ones - Oh, and he can do it with his legs a few times as well.

Like I said before, there are many very legit factors contributing to those INTs - But, more importantly - its just camp - nothing should be made of what goes on at this time be it good or bad, pretty or ugly. Not a thing.

Something to also consider is , maybe its not that there is anything wrong with Tannehill or the offense but why not give credit to our defense and realize that is our strength. We have crazy depth up and down the D-Line. Our secondary is full of ballhawks and our LBs are improving and will be even better when Dion Jordan is off suspendsion. He will unfortunately miss the first 4 games due to suspension but he has looked decent so far and loks to be breaking out.

Avalon, over on the Heat board you and others often excuse me of “over-reacting” I would say your comments recently on Tannehill are the ultimate signs of overreaction. Hell at least when I voice my thoughts it is during the regular season or playoffs - but TRAINING CAMP? Not even pre-season? Come on slow it down.

Last, like I said last time, like it or not - right now Tannehill is our guy and will be for the season unless he is injured.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's practice and when they simulated a game on Saturday he was fine. They will have some ups and downs that's just common sense but I like where they're headed.

On a good note if Fin is playing the way he did in Tennessee watch out! Him and Grimes with the young guns coming in and out with less pressure will be killer! This D has a really good chance to be special.

I'm also pumped about Miller I think he's going to have a breakout year. The failure last year probably has set him up better this year.