• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins 2021-2022 Regular Season Week 18 vs New England Patriots

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final game of the season . No playoffs for the Terrible Tua led Fins

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers get the job done. The Terrible Tua led Dolphins are officially eliminated from playoff contention .

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game vs NE will be at 425 due to its playoff implications— obviously those of the Patriots after Terrible Tua killed the Dolphins chances yesterday.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game vs NE will be at 425 due to its playoff implications— obviously those of the Patriots after Terrible Tua killed the Dolphins chances yesterday.
How about the games that Tua missed brisket lost them all. Sure would have liked one of them right about now. Guaranteed Tua helps win at least one of those... Either way next year will be the true test front office better fix the oline and draft a RB. They have the cash and picks to complete the puzzle then we'll know what we have. Until then no one can blame one player that's ridiculous. If you want to blame anyone right now it's Grier for not fixing the oline sooner and the coaches for not calling a more balanced attack. Who the hell doesn't run more when it's freezing rain...F me.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins has have drafted a total of 7 O linemen on past three drafts, 5 of them were round 4 or better picks. Seems like a bad case of talent evaluation. They may want to figure how to better grade and pick players??

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins has have drafted a total of 7 O linemen on past three drafts, 5 of them were round 4 or better picks. Seems like a bad case of talent evaluation. They may want to figure how to better grade and pick players??
Breaking news from Paolo, it is Tua's fault, he is telling front office what O lineman he wants drafted.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be just bad luck on their picks.
May be too early to tell.
Can't fault the effort they put into trying to make this line work - they tried everything!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the games that Tua missed brisket lost them all. Sure would have liked one of them right about now. Guaranteed Tua helps win at least one of those... Either way next year will be the true test front office better fix the oline and draft a RB. They have the cash and picks to complete the puzzle then we'll know what we have. Until then no one can blame one player that's ridiculous. If you want to blame anyone right now it's Grier for not fixing the oline sooner and the coaches for not calling a more balanced attack. Who the hell doesn't run more when it's freezing rain...F me.
Guaranteed they lost those games anyway .

The pieces are there for this team — all they need is a quarterback. The excuses for terrible Tua are old . The play calling is what it is because in order for him to feel important is for the team to ask him to throw the ball 35-40 times again . He’s the one holding the offense up from being balanced .

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per the Miami Herald , the Dolphins will revisit trading for Watson and pursing other options at QB through FA and the draft . Hopefully they are finally willing to admit that Terrible Tua is the biggest mistake in franchise history . If only more realized the same .

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per the Miami Herald , the Dolphins will revisit trading for Watson and pursing other options at QB through FA and the draft . Hopefully they are finally willing to admit that Terrible Tua is the biggest mistake in franchise history . If only more realized the same .
I would say signing Culpepper over Brees was franchise biggest mistake, Dion Jordan #3 overall in 2013 was huge mistake as well.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that treating Tua like he is gone his whole time in Miami was a big developmental mistake.

It could become another Tannehill type situation. Tua will get to QB somewhere else.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen players end up on other teams and become decent so IMO it's coaching. Find a decent oline coach for once in 20 years would help the situation.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed they lost those games anyway .

The pieces are there for this team — all they need is a quarterback. The excuses for terrible Tua are old . The play calling is what it is because in order for him to feel important is for the team to ask him to throw the ball 35-40 times again . He’s the one holding the offense up from being balanced .
So having the 32 ranked oline is Tua's fault as well? You make no sense actually 0 sense. Tua also dictates the play calls you do realize that your thought process is borderline insanity... So they run for over 5 YPC against the titans but to make Tua happy they decide to throw it 38 times instead. You are just as lost as the dual OC's...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure spend all of their assets and not be able to fix the oline and other holes. They'll become Houston East with a losing record and add a serial rapist. Wow what a revelation Paolo. I think a lot of us will just stop watching until this clown show ends.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that treating Tua like he is gone his whole time in Miami was a big developmental mistake.

It could become another Tannehill type situation. Tua will get to QB somewhere else.....
Yep exactly it's become a joke if this transpires. Probably a Belicheat trojan horse sending Flo here if he allows this to happen...

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see that. Revolving QB every 2-3 years. Fins have tried to put good WR's there but failed in FA singings, RB is a piece meal year after year and poor OL drafting/coaching adds to issue. I feel OL is biggest issue.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that. Revolving QB every 2-3 years. Fins have tried to put good WR's there but failed in FA singings, RB is a piece meal year after year and poor OL drafting/coaching adds to issue. I feel OL is biggest issue.
You don't have to fell that oline is the issue because no doubt it is. Tua has had to run for his life and throws the ball 3rd fastest in the league because he has no time. Then people wonder why he doesn't throw deep like it's a mystery! Give the kid the tools just like Tanny has received and you would see a better QB out there. Hell Herberts stats wouldn't have been anything close if he swapped spots with Tua.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep exactly it's become a joke if this transpires. Probably a Belicheat trojan horse sending Flo here if he allows this to happen...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure spend all of their assets and not be able to fix the oline and other holes. They'll become Houston East with a losing record and add a serial rapist. Wow what a revelation Paolo. I think a lot of us will just stop watching until this clown show ends.
If they were willing to sacrifice their future for Terrible Tua — anything is possible.