• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Memorial Day

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm celebrating Memorial Day. I almost called this thread "Happy memorial Day" but that would be inappropriate. For all you you who have lost a service-member friend, I share your loss. I am too old to go to battle now but I work with service members and get to know them well. Not all of them come home. I will never forget a single one of them. My grand-daughter gave me a card she made for me when I arrived in the States. She was thanking me and other vets. Please honor those who have served and the friends and family they left behind. Thank you.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I salute all the vets both active and not. Coming from a military family with at least one family member in every war dating back to WWI. The sacrifice made is very real. My brother-in-law did 3 tours in Afghanistan/Iraq but a lot of folks from Annapolis have it seems.

So here is to all of them.well done Southie.

;)

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a lot of military members in my family & circle of friends. Most are non-active or retired. Four generations of military run in my family down to my brother & cousins, cousin's spouses.

Luckily & thankfully, we haven't lost anyone in action. Today is a day to remember all service members who are no longer here to celebrate with us.

Memorial day is one of the few days that I want to have a drink.

RIP America's real heroes.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you to all of you who have been and are willing to get your ass shot off so I never had to. Your bravery and heroism is awesome.

We all owe you a debt of gratitude and respect.

God bless you.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got back from services at the war memorial in my home town .. teared up when they played taps .. god speed my fallen military brothers and sisters .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All gave some, and some gave all !!....And some of us will never forget...
To the real heroes of the world, that did it for the love of family, country and God, Oldschool Salutes You, with the highest of honor...
BBjZVRA.img

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H
All gave some, and some gave all !!....And some of us will never forget...
To the real heroes of the world, that did it for the love of family, country and God, Oldschool Salutes You, with the highest of honor...
BBjZVRA.img

Here here:suds:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hats off to all military vets. My dad/uncle both served in the Airforce (Dad was one of the last planes out of Vietnam) and Grandfather served as infantry in WW2. I've never served in the military but highly respect those that do.

Salute, ladies/gentlemen of the military.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm celebrating Memorial Day. I almost called this thread "Happy memorial Day" but that would be inappropriate. For all you you who have lost a service-member friend, I share your loss. I am too old to go to battle now but I work with service members and get to know them well. Not all of them come home. I will never forget a single one of them. My grand-daughter gave me a card she made for me when I arrived in the States. She was thanking me and other vets. Please honor those who have served and the friends and family they left behind. Thank you.

Nothing wrong with it being a Happy Day.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

General George S. Patton, Jr.

And I thank you for your service to our country. :suds:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with it being a Happy Day.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

General George S. Patton, Jr.

And I thank you for your service to our country. :suds:
Exactly.