• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Memo To Fisher

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Davis...nice TD

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, where are all the people (Coug, and some others) that said Davis sucked? I wish we had a "3rd" string QB, let alone a 2nd string QB as good as Davis!

He has proven that when he is given a chance, he can produce, he can make the throws, and he can scramble a bit!

Davis was 3-5 as the Ram starter, he gave the Rams a chance to win 3 of those 5 losses, the defense did not play well in the Dal, Phil, and SF. Davis gave Cleveland a chance tonight and the special teams failed.

All you can do is hope your QB can give you a chance to win, Davis has done that repeatedly!

So as Fsher said, you Davis haters, can kiss my ass!

Ya, Fisher is an idiot!

Last edited:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so pissed. Why the hell did Fisher not resign Davis? WTF? Davis kept the Browns in game... 7/10 for 77 yards and 1 TD. I'm so pissed.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Browns will decide to start Austin Davis for the rest of season... They won't make the mistake of letting a young talent such as him walk away.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Browns will decide to start Austin Davis for the rest of season... They won't make the mistake of letting a young talent such as him walk away.

Yeah right.

The Browns are just as bad, if not worse, than the Rams when it comes to picking QB's.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man....this really sucks! I missed the game! I just heard about Austin Davis playing. It just goes to show that there was something going on between Jeff Fisher/Austin Davis. All because his golden boys (Cook/Britt) didn't like him. We keep the cancer and send the talent packing! :L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG!! You guys have a short memory and are delusional... Can we please stop pretending like Austin Davis would've saved our season :L:L:L our record would be no different with him as our quarterback. He is a back up in this League. Yes Davis is just as good as Sean Hill or Keenum but not enough to make a difference in the win loss column. And Cook is a TE with a mega contract... You just can't cut him like you can a Back up QB like Davis. :noidea:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if you want to be pissed at Fisher I would start with OT Mike Remmers who was on the Rams practice squad but I guess not good enough.... But was claimed by the undefeated Carolina Panthers and has started at RT this season :gaah:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why look......a couger sighting!!!! :yawning:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG!! You guys have a short memory and are delusional... Can we please stop pretending like Austin Davis would've saved our season :L:L:L our record would be no different with him as our quarterback. He is a back up in this League. Yes Davis is just as good as Sean Hill or Keenum but not enough to make a difference in the win loss column. And Cook is a TE with a mega contract... You just can't cut him like you can a Back up QB like Davis. :noidea:

Davis wouldn't have saved our season but do believe he is better than Keenum. His play last season is better than Foles play this season. It was a huge mistake dumping Davis and signing Keenum. However, Fisher and Snead have made for worse decisions regarding the offense. The hiring of Frank Cignetti is one of them.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why look......a couger sighting!!!! :yawning:

He shows up when his "spidey" senses detect a Bradford or Davis topic.

He comes to praise Bradford and bash Davis.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis wouldn't have saved our season but do believe he is better than Keenum. His play last season is better than Foles play this season. It was a huge mistake dumping Davis and signing Keenum. However, Fisher and Snead have made for worse decisions regarding the offense. The hiring of Frank Cignetti is one of them.

I agree.

But I do believe that although he may not have saved the season, our record would be better than it currently is with him at QB. We lost some very winnable games because the offense couldn't move the ball.

And for all the chances and mistakes Davis made ( including the pick 6's ), at least the offense wasn't stagnant like it is this season with Foles and Keenum.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if you want to be pissed at Fisher I would start with OT Mike Remmers who was on the Rams practice squad but I guess not good enough.... But was claimed by the undefeated Carolina Panthers and has started at RT this season :gaah:

I truly believe that one of the smartest things that Jeff Fisher has accomplished was to rid this team of your pet peave SAMMY BLAMMY!

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shows up when his "spidey" senses detect a Bradford or Davis topic.

He comes to praise Bradford and bash Davis.

Those are my Sammy senses btw. I'm not Bashing Davis but the results would have been the same with him except maybe a couple more pick 6's :clap:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Ravens secondary could catch, he also would've thrown the clinching pick before they had a chance at the late FG.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly believe that one of the smartest things that Jeff has accomplished was to rid this team of your pet peave SAMMY BLAMMY!

Yeah that has worked out great!! :L :nono:When did you ever see Sam throw the ball five feet over the head of receivers or at their feet on a consistent basis like that lumbering giraffe Foles gold. Not a good trade at all especially with the extension they gave him. :L :nono:

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did the Rams get to acquire Mike Remmers?

...and how did the Vikings get to acquire Mike Remmers?

...and how did the Jaguars get to acquire Mike Remmers?

...and how did the Chargers get to acquire Mike Remmers?

...and how did the Buccaneers get to acquire Mike Remmers?

...and how did the Broncos get to acquire Mike Remmers?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Ravens secondary could catch, he also would've thrown the clinching pick before they had a chance at the late FG.

Not to mention bad clock management that force the Browns to use a timeout when he stayed in bounds.