• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meet up in January

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dudes (and dudettes if you are penis challenged):

What say y'all to a meetup near the park in January? Sometime AFTER my Wolf Pack dispatches with the Eagles on January 9.

Would love to meet you all and discuss Hot Stove in person.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting my new Job December 27th, so I may not be able to make it up there. I definitely am going to a couple of games next year and it would be fun to meet up at a bar. Count me as a maybe if you guys meet up in January. If it ain't a weekend though, there's no way I can.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be down with a group getting together for a game at the litterbox or the urinal. Anyone down for that?

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting my new Job December 27th, so I may not be able to make it up there. I definitely am going to a couple of games next year and it would be fun to meet up at a bar. Count me as a maybe if you guys meet up in January. If it ain't a weekend though, there's no way I can.

Congrats, man. Enjoy the honeymoon period. Best part of a new job: when you still wanna work hard, and they still think you walk on water. :). I'm the same as far as weekends. January could work, but it needs to be after my Ducks dispatch of the Tigers on January 10th. :).

A game is a good call, too, but I'm saving up for a ring, so great tickets might be a no-no.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, man. Enjoy the honeymoon period. Best part of a new job: when you still wanna work hard, and they still think you walk on water. :). I'm the same as far as weekends. January could work, but it needs to be after my Ducks dispatch of the Tigers on January 10th. :).

A game is a good call, too, but I'm saving up for a ring, so great tickets might be a no-no.

You realize Prop 8 is still in effect, right?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be down with a group getting together for a game at the litterbox or the urinal. Anyone down for that?

I usually make a trip down there catching both venues in the same week. I believe that only happens ONCE next year -- in early April which won't work for me.

Nonetheless, I could make a game at either venue. The Latrine is probably easier.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize Prop 8 is still in effect, right?

Sadly, yes, but luckily, my girl friend and I don't have to move to an excessively progressive state like Iowa to be wed. :). I know it bums you out that I'm taking myself off the market, cal. Imagine how Casey Blake and Brad Pitt must feel.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks Heath, it's much appreciated man. I'm excited about this one, has huge potential as far as money goes and will also allow me to move back to San Mateo or down to Santa Barbara if everything goes well. I'm pumped, now I just have to work hard :D

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Heath, it's much appreciated man. I'm excited about this one, has huge potential as far as money goes and will also allow me to move back to San Mateo or down to Santa Barbara if everything goes well. I'm pumped, now I just have to work hard :D

Few things are nicer than Fresno in your rear-view mirror. Good luck, buddy. Santa Barbara is still gorgeous, but feeling like LA more and more every time I head down there. We're in the process of helping my grandma relocate from The City to San Carlos. Nice places on the peninsula, and they're almost not completely outrageous price-wise anymore. Hope all goes well.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few things are nicer than Fresno in your rear-view mirror. Good luck, buddy. Santa Barbara is still gorgeous, but feeling like LA more and more every time I head down there. We're in the process of helping my grandma relocate from The City to San Carlos. Nice places on the peninsula, and they're almost not completely outrageous price-wise anymore. Hope all goes well.

I'm about to head down for my annual NYE trip to Santa Barbara. Love it down there in December. I recommend Bacara highly to any who haven't been there. The golf at Sandpiper is pretty great too.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
online-predator.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm goin down to Scottsdale Mid-March this year to get a look at Belt, if anyone is considering going down this year, I'd be willing to meet up.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh snap, how did I miss this thread? Hell yeah I'm down to meet up, but I agree with most folks, it's best for me to do this during weekends.

Congrats Heath and Filo.