• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mea Culpa

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to do an episode of Sports Center where all the "expert analysts" explain why they were so wrong.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to do an episode of Sports Center where all the "expert analysts" explain why they were so wrong.

No kidding. For all that hype, the Chargers season really ended on a whimper. A small, weak, pathetic whimper.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding. For all that hype, the Chargers season really ended on a whimper. A small, weak, pathetic whimper.

I wouldnt go that far.
For a team that had a 1.5% chance of making the playoffs with 2 weeks left I think they did well only losing by 7 in Denver

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt go that far.
For a team that had a 1.5% chance of making the playoffs with 2 weeks left I think they did well only losing by 7 in Denver

The game was not that close. Broncos dominated both sides of the football in the trenches. 35 min TOP. Some drops and bad calls kept it closer than it was,

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt go that far.

And when it really mattered the Broncos chewed up over 5 minutes of clock to close out the game. The Chargers season ended on a whimper. As described.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was not that close. Broncos dominated both sides of the football in the trenches. 35 min TOP. Some drops and bad calls kept it closer than it was,

You talking about that questionable pass interference call against Welker that set Denver up for their last touchdown?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when it really mattered the Broncos chewed up over 5 minutes of clock to close out the game. The Chargers season ended on a whimper. As described.

delusional.
They lost by 7 in Denver. Was closer than most thought it would be

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about that questionable pass interference call against Welker that set Denver up for their last touchdown?

Questionable? Do you not watch football? PI is PI is PI. It's in the rulebook, partner.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
delusional.

A lot of talk about the Chargers winning, so I would say the Broncos surprised everyone because even as close as the game appeared, the Broncos never let them get within a score and controlled the game from the start. The defense turned in one of the best performances of the season and the Broncos went ball control on offense and ate up the clock. The Chargers got a lot of hype this past week. A LOT. They didn't come close to living up to it.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of talk about the Chargers winning, so I would say the Broncos surprised everyone because even as close as the game appeared, the Broncos never let them get within a score and controlled the game from the start. The defense turned in one of the best performances of the season and the Broncos went ball control on offense and ate up the clock. The Chargers got a lot of hype this past week. A LOT. They didn't come close to living up to it.

:suds: :agree: :10:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fumble call on Julius Thomas was BS. He is either down or did not have control. He ass was on the ground when the ball was stripped out.

Also, there was PI on the INT in the endzone. Decker was mugged before the ball got there.

PI call on Welker was obvious. First he was held, then he was intentionally tripped.

Learn the rules, then check back.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares????? The "apparently underdog" Broncos won. We are in the AFC Championship; PERIOD. Enjoy fellas, no paralysis by analysis. Bring on the Pats baby....

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
delusional.

Doesn't matter. 1st down regardless. Nice try though.

Game was close at the end, but never out of Denver's control. Great win today!!!!

San Diego was getting their asses handed to them until the 4th quarter when Phyllis got hot. Don't get me wrong, I started getting a little nervous after the onside kick was recovered, but make no mistake about it......Denver dominated this game.

And yes, whether it was PI or a hold, it's an automatic first down. We just got about another 10-12 yards added onto that play. Manning was on a mission.....we were gonna score anyways.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how it couldn't be pass interference. Ball is in the air and he trips Welker. Only thing that could maybe be argued would be that it was uncatchable but then again part of that was because of the hold.

Anybody else notice how much Weddle was getting away with pretty much just tackling Julius to the ground about every 3rd play. I think he only got it called once. Had heard about this officiating crew that they called pass interference less on the defense than the average but called it more on the offense above average and seemed to hold true for this past game.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't matter. There was a hold on the play anyway, so even if they don't throw the flag for PI, the Broncos get a first down due to defensive holding.

I've said this a million times, but bad calls have a way of evening out.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares????? The "apparently underdog" Broncos won. We are in the AFC Championship; PERIOD. Enjoy fellas, no paralysis by analysis. Bring on the Pats baby....

Exactly. A lot of people picked the Chargers to win? So what? Personally I hope all the experts are picking the Patriots this week.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. There was a hold on the play anyway, so even if they don't throw the flag for PI, the Broncos get a first down due to defensive holding.

I've said this a million times, but bad calls have a way of evening out.

Looking at where the holding occurred, and where the PI was spotted, it was only a difference of 5-7 yards.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else notice how much Weddle was getting away with pretty much just tackling Julius to the ground about every 3rd play. I think he only got it called once. Had heard about this officiating crew that they called pass interference less on the defense than the average but called it more on the offense above average and seemed to hold true for this past game.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I think they learned in San Diego that they pretty much have no answer for Julius Thomas if he gets any kind of separation. I guess they said "Hey, risking a holding flag on every 3rd play is better than getting gashed for 20 yards at a time." lol