• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McShays mock draft

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz... I would say about 70% of the guys projected to go in the 1st round will actually be 1st rounders. The other 30% of the round will be the maybe types... maybe Moses in the 1st. Past the 1st round these guys are arouind 60% predicting what round a guy will go in. As far as what teams take who.. .we are all just pitching in the dark until said team is on the clock no matter what.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think Pryor and Dix are going to be there jy19 when we pick? Cmon get real. My point about bitanio was that his stock his high right now and is a 2nd maybe 1st round pick. You guys are way off on projections for this draft. Way off. I know nothing is set in stone but Mcshay mocks give us a good idea on where guys are drafted. Do you guys still think Bitanio is going to be a 3rd rounder?

Those WR's are camp bodies. You still think we are going to draft a Wr at 34 shark? lol.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus how isn't Kojo a great value at #34? I think its a great pick with the obvious players off the board.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think Pryor and Dix are going to be there jy19 when we pick? Cmon get real. My point about bitanio was that his stock his high right now and is a 2nd maybe 1st round pick. You guys are way off on projections for this draft. Way off. I know nothing is set in stone but Mcshay mocks give us a good idea on where guys are drafted. Do you guys still think Bitanio is going to be a 3rd rounder?

Those WR's are camp bodies. You still think we are going to draft a Wr at 34 shark? lol.

Like I said all along, it depends on who is there. And fact is they arent done looking at WRs and we do need some size at the position. You are so focused on them drafting O-line I wouls suggest you watch the draft on a disposable TV... just in case they pass on Moses and Filo to draft something silly like a WR at 34.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Moses and Filo wont be there. I am already preparing for that. I would have a tough time passing on Kojo.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz... I would say about 70% of the guys projected to go in the 1st round will actually be 1st rounders. The other 30% of the round will be the maybe types... maybe Moses in the 1st. Past the 1st round these guys are arouind 60% predicting what round a guy will go in. As far as what teams take who.. .we are all just pitching in the dark until said team is on the clock no matter what.

No you misunderstood. There picks for every team in the first round will be 70% wrong.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to look at it by player not team. if they mock a guy in the first and he goes in the 3rd then there is a problem. but if they get the player and round right that is all that matters that they know which player go to what round.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dean, here's the difference between you and me. I know I'm guessing and understand I have done a fraction of the research the teams have. I also understand that these so called experts are wrong about as much as I am, they too are guessing. Thus, when it comes to the draft, I discuss general strategy only (BPA vs position picking, etc).

Moreover, we saw this from you last year with the S position. You fell in love with the position and thusly fell in love with players at that position as they became hot topics in the press. Your love affair went from Elam to swearinger to Rambo and on. Who can forget the epic melt down you had over us waiting till the 6th round to pick Rambo. You must have used the adjective "crazy" a hundred times during that draft. In hindsight, it looks like the FO was right, Rambo was a 6th round talent.

So do I think Pryor or Clinton Dix will be there at 34? I haven't a fucking clue. But if 6 Tackles go in the first as McShays draft predicts, someone is falling out of the first. So it is a possibility. That's the whole point most of us are trying to hammer into your skull. The draft is a crapshoot and you have to be flexible. You may find a real gem fall into your lap but it may not be an exact position of need. You can't pass up a gift horse. Players of a Benjamin or Clinton Dix or Mosley are unique talents that you don't get a shot at very often. Botanic, while he may be ok, there are 10 of him to come out of college every year. We can find his replacement in the later rounds. You aren't going to find a Benjamin in the later rounds or probably have a shot at one in the next few drafts.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I do think Bitonio is more of a 2nd round prospect as players seem to rise up these draft boards because they get so hyped by analyst where teams still have them about where they started. Having said that guys like Benjamin, Dix, and Mosley can be found in later rounds as well. First off Mosley and Dix being Alabama prospects they seem to be taken higher than they should most drafts. They are surrounded by talent at every position so it makes it easier to look better than they are. Plus most Alabama players get run into the ground and struggle with injuries early in their career. Benjamin has shown some major character issues so who knows if he will ever live up to the hype. There are plenty of other tall strong receivers that might not have the talent he does but are willing to work twice as hard that will have better careers. So saying you can't pass on talent like them is really setting yourself up as almost every player not in the top 5 are players you can usually pass on. This draft is a bit deeper but there will be plenty of other guys at 34 that can do more than the 3 you listed.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said all along, it depends on who is there. And fact is they arent done looking at WRs and we do need some size at the position. You are so focused on them drafting O-line I wouls suggest you watch the draft on a disposable TV... just in case they pass on Moses and Filo to draft something silly like a WR at 34.
:laugh3:

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to note people who use lindsy draft mags for a source u can not those mags are printed 2 months before the draft people will rise in that time people will fall in that time just keep your mags for like 2 years then look at again some 2 rd grades never get drafted just keep up with draft trends and current mocks its a'better way to gauge the draft

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to note people who use lindsy draft mags for a source u can not those mags are printed 2 months before the draft people will rise in that time people will fall in that time just keep your mags for like 2 years then look at again some 2 rd grades never get drafted just keep up with draft trends and current mocks its a'better way to gauge the draft

There is a shelf in the garage just for Old draft guides. And for the record, Kiper had Clausen as a franchise QB and McShay had him as maybe not a franchise, but a long term backup and possible long term starter.

Im just saying.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'do'get'draft'mags' there good to read in the bathroom just keep in mind there 1 month to 2 months old players stock rises and falls

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'do'get'draft'mags' there good to read in the bathroom just keep in mind there 1 month to 2 months old players stock rises and falls

Could care less where they are rnked in the draft guides. Im looking more at the player attributes and traits. Because if a guy cant pass protect, he is not going to all of a sudden become Chris Samuels between March and May.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it funny that you think Dix or Pryor would actually be there at #34 jy19. I really wanted Thomas for safety last year. never said anything about Elam. I was shocked that Thomas fell to the 4th as he was rated as a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Obviously no one can know what's going to happen in the draft but your statements are just way off.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it funny that you think Dix or Pryor would actually be there at #34 jy19. I really wanted Thomas for safety last year. never said anything about Elam. I was shocked that Thomas fell to the 4th as he was rated as a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Obviously no one can know what's going to happen in the draft but your statements are just way off.

What is it about the following statement I made above that you don't understand???

So do I think Pryor or Clinton Dix will be there at 34? I haven't a fucking clue.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have a clue and they wont be there.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean kinda like the clue you had last year on Rambo?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way to know who falls where

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you getting this Rambo stuff? I wanted Phil Thomas. When we drafted him in the 4th round I was happy. I said it would be a good choice to take Rambo also in the 5th, so he feel to us in the 6th. What is your point?