• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McNabb..

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're still missing the point. Everybody agrees he stinks. It's a matter of does he stink more than yates or delhomme. At least GMs have taken a flier on mcnabb, delhomme has been out of the league forever. And if you're still trying ti make a serious playoff run, I'm not sure how smart it is to rely on a 5th round rookie to help carry you.

I'd take my chances with Yates.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You're still missing the point. Everybody agrees he stinks. It's a matter of does he stink more than yates or delhomme. At least GMs have taken a flier on mcnabb, delhomme has been out of the league forever. And if you're still trying ti make a serious playoff run, I'm not sure how smart it is to rely on a 5th round rookie to help carry you.

this..

If McNabb had completely imploded and was throwing games away I would understand why the Texans stayed away from him. But the Vikes were scoring 20 ppg and McNabb had a passer rating in the low 80's with him as their QB. I see him as a guy who was benched because he's no longer an effective NFL starter.. But in an emergency situation I think he's worth a look..

of course the wildcard is Yates. I don't remember him as a college QB so I can't pass judgement. maybe they think he's ready to play

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As I said, since Houston can sign him on their terms now, as a FA, they might, but from what I've heard, they have no interest. I think that's pretty telling.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, since Houston can sign him on their terms now, as a FA, they might, but from what I've heard, they have no interest. I think that's pretty telling.

Means they'd rather probably finish 10-6 and be a 1st round out than 11-5 and a 1st round out and get a better draft pick.