• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McManus accused of sexual assault

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's right there, clear as day, in her feelings.

The women that actually get assaulted have to share the planet with these women. And so do we.

#deceased

My bad you're right, Brandon should have known that if you playfully offer women money to dance, the ones that didn't get the offer will realize you're an evil person with intentions to assult. As punishment he should play the regular season and post season with the commanders and have one of the best seasons ever

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I'm reading 500k each for the Janes will ease the either intentional or unintentional pelvis to rump encounter in a tight space during a moment of turbulence on a plane.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JPA is the same source I've been using on here for years. Same source that had Maye going to NE and Jayden to Washington. I apologize if it doesn't meet the standard.
I meant the source from JPA football . Where did they get it

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how you got that on an international flight , but OK
I'm just passing info along. I pride myself on not posting fake news. Think I'll step back for a bit.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just passing info along. I pride myself on not posting fake news. Think I'll step back for a bit.
No need to , don’t feel you are being attacked by me , i absolutely know you are the messenger so I won’t go king Leonidas in the 300 on you . Appreciate what you do

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys rationalize this story in terms of fairness? I'm conflicted over these public stories and truly interested in some input.

Transparency in our criminal justice system is mandated; therefore, open reporting has become the norm in response to the need to be transparent.

The presumption of innocence is also supposedly built into the system, however, an unfortunate result of public reporting, especially regarding anyone with a higher level of public notoriety typically results in the charged person having to carry the burden and shame of guilt even when all charges are dismissed or he/she is found innocent.

If possible, let's not politicize this concern, doing that, instead of sticking to the point I'm asking about, which is "fairness" to the accused will quickly go sideways and be lost in all of that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys rationalize this story in terms of fairness? I'm conflicted over these public stories and truly interested in some input.

Transparency in our criminal justice system is mandated; therefore, open reporting has become the norm in response to the need to be transparent.

The presumption of innocence is also supposedly built into the system, however, an unfortunate result of public reporting, especially regarding anyone with a higher level of public notoriety typically results in the charged person having to carry the burden and shame of guilt even when all charges are dismissed or he/she is found innocent.

If possible, let's not politicize this concern, doing that, instead of sticking to the point I'm asking about, which is "fairness" to the accused will quickly go sideways and be lost in all of that.
My position is let the facts come in and then we will know , remember Rueben Foster

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My position is let the facts come in and then we will know , remember Rueben Foster
By now you must know that facts, no matter the source don't often lend themselves to fairness in the court of public opinion or in this case, public perception by fickle NFL owners whose most prideful concerns are their bottom lines. When there are 32 owners the ONLY facts that matter are the ones they have already formed about this player because of the publicity. I agree that Rueben Foster is a good example of the unfairness of it all and despite that outcome, the aftereffects are lasting. Let's say that the charges are completely dropped, he's found to be not guilty in a court of law or there's a settlement and there's at least one owner who has already made up his mind that this is not the sort of player wanted on his team. That's one less job opportunity probably fewer for this guy in a limited job market and time frame.

Now, about Ruben Foster... (In case some here forgot)

The former San Francisco 49ers linebacker faced serious accusations in 2018. He was charged with felony domestic violence after his ex-girlfriend accused him of attacking her. However, the charges were dismissed after she recanted her allegations, stating that she had lied about the abuse because she wanted retribution after Foster tried to end their relationship. Despite the dismissal, such accusations can have lasting effects on an individual’s personal and professional life, including public perception and career opportunities. It’s a situation that highlights the complexities and consequences that can arise from allegations, whether they are true or not.

Foster’s situation led to a strong reaction from the NFL community, particularly when the Washington Commanders claimed him off waivers. This decision was met with shock and dismay by other NFL teams, reflecting poorly on the league. Foster was placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list and could not play or practice while on it. (Remember the 49ers waived him solely based on the accusations)

Foster is now 30 years old playing in the UFL (Houston) and hoping to make a comeback into the NFL.

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240602_185146_Instagram.jpg

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it was because he was clanging kicks off the goal posts as reported

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,371.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring in the kickers for some competition on who gets the job.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A smart thing to do would have been to offer them Hush Money, nobody would ever know.