• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McLaurin got 71 million

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally disagree. We are 2 years removed from the old regime. The only difference now is Danny & Tanya are still around. Once they are gone, its a whole new culture in DC so I would say we are 75% into our culture change to date. :2cents:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally disagree. We are 2 years removed from the old regime. The only difference now is Danny & Tanya are still around. Once they are gone, its a whole new culture in DC so I would say we are 75% into our culture change to date. :2cents:
Hopefully the last 25% comes through but until it’s done you left enough cancer to infect the hole thing

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy they signed Terry. He is the kind of role model the team needs. I was disappointed he held of OTAs and mini camp since he is under contract. Of course that might have been advice from his agent. Can't help but think back to guys who played on the tag with no guarantees past that one year.

It will be interesting to see how he does with the best QB he has had here in Washington and sharing the ball as well as getting some help from Samuel and Dotson.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy they signed Terry. He is the kind of role model the team needs. I was disappointed he held of OTAs and mini camp since he is under contract. Of course that might have been advice from his agent. Can't help but think back to guys who played on the tag with no guarantees past that one year.

It will be interesting to see how he does with the best QB he has had here in Washington and sharing the ball as well as getting some help from Samuel and Dotson.
His stats could go down if the others go up and still be a top notch wr

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the numbers on the contract and this can be used to keep a payne a curl a holcomb

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stats could go down if the others go up and still be a top notch wr
I'm not so sure that's the case. At least not from an all around stats perspective. First off though, As Sportster spoke on Dotson and Samuel making some contributions this year. Something I wholeheartedly hope to see and as long as there's no serious injuries or long term nagging injuries. I'm hard pressed to see how their production, even for Dotson who's just a rookie, can be on par or worse than the stats below.

Steve Sims - 34 rec/310 yards/9.1 ypc/4 TDs
Kelvin Harmon - 30 rec/365 yards/12.1 ypc/0 TDs

Cam Sims - 32 rec/477 yards/14.9 ypc/1 TD
Steven Sims - 27 rec/265 yards/9.8 ypc/1 TD

Adam Humphries - 41 rec/383 yards/9.3 ypc/0 TDs
DeAndre Carter - 24 rec/296 yards/12.3 ypc/ 4 TDs

I wasn't as critical of Samuel last season as a few other posters were. I figured after his initial injury. He likely pushed himself and was pushed by others too much n too hard to come back as soon as possible. Thereby never really getting close to being healthy enough to contribute. But he's definitely gotta show up this year. Hell, I fully expect Samuel by himself to exceed any of those combined seasonal numbers.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kind of excited about the offense this year. Time will tell and we will see how they mesh.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure that's the case. At least not from an all around stats perspective. First off though, As Sportster spoke on Dotson and Samuel making some contributions this year. Something I wholeheartedly hope to see and as long as there's no serious injuries or long term nagging injuries. I'm hard pressed to see how their production, even for Dotson who's just a rookie, can be on par or worse than the stats below.

Steve Sims - 34 rec/310 yards/9.1 ypc/4 TDs
Kelvin Harmon - 30 rec/365 yards/12.1 ypc/0 TDs

Cam Sims - 32 rec/477 yards/14.9 ypc/1 TD
Steven Sims - 27 rec/265 yards/9.8 ypc/1 TD

Adam Humphries - 41 rec/383 yards/9.3 ypc/0 TDs
DeAndre Carter - 24 rec/296 yards/12.3 ypc/ 4 TDs

I wasn't as critical of Samuel last season as a few other posters were. I figured after his initial injury. He likely pushed himself and was pushed by others too much n too hard to come back as soon as possible. Thereby never really getting close to being healthy enough to contribute. But he's definitely gotta show up this year. Hell, I fully expect Samuel by himself to exceed any of those combined seasonal numbers.
Shit. Accidentally posted this ^^^^^^^

But to finish up. I'm not as hopeful as it concerns Dotson simply because he's a rookie and for whatever reason(s), shitty QBing and play-calling no doubt have played a part. Rookie WRs haven't fared well with the Skins. Fuck, no WR since the days of Monk/Clark and some Sanders mixed in, have fared well with the Skins. I like that Dotson got high marks in the route running and hands dept far as scouting reports. So while I'm not banking on it. I am hopeful he has a strong rookie year. A healthy Logan Thomas should help, but this is about Skins WRs so I digress.

Far as Terry Mac goes. and to skindad's post about TM putting up fewer numbers, but still being looked at as a top notch WR which I'm assuming means a true #1 WR. IMO his receptions can stay in the same ball park as they are are. Or the mid/high 70s to low 80s reception-wise. He's also averaged about 14 yards per catch as a Skins WR. Which is actually damn good as only 4 WRs in the top 30 averaged better than 14 yards per catch last year. So lets say 80 catches for 1120 - 1200 yards which would be 14 to 15 yards a pop, but the stat that has to go up noticeably imo are TD catches. He's gotta hit double digits.

So not to far off from what skinsdad said.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

more on the deal

Team friendly deal. Looks like it heavily backloaded and will be reasonable at the time for his cap number. Same thing with Allen he signed a team friendly deal. So I don't understand how Tmac deal as you said was market value? He is making peanuts this year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team friendly deal. Looks like it heavily backloaded and will be reasonable at the time for his cap number. Same thing with Allen he signed a team friendly deal. So I don't understand how Tmac deal as you said was market value? He is making peanuts this year.
it s market value as is allens next