• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McCoy named number 2 QB

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Scott Tolzien - QB - Free Agent

49ers waived QB Scott Tolzien.

The Niners were intrigued by Tolzien's "headiness" and "moxie," but he lacked NFL-caliber tangible qualities. San Francisco will move forward -- for now -- with Colt McCoy, B.J. Daniels, and Seneca Wallace behind Colin Kaepernick.

Aug 26 - 4:17 PM

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think its been a bad year for baalke. This is why
-Boldin for a 7th
-Drafted Lemon Looks like a stud in the makings
-trading up for Reid- right now looks like the best or atleast the 2nd best safety in the draft and will start for us.
-Patton looks like a steal in the 4th
-sign Aso for nothing and he looks like our best CB
-Picked up Dawson who looks awesome and will be a big up grade from Akers.
-Traded Jenkins for a guy with better potential in Baldwin and already has more catches.
-Didn't resign our NTs because he liked what we saw in Williams. Looks like a beast

Looks like a good year for Baalke

6th*

I agree with what's in bold and I really don't give an opinion on pass rushers after my Aaron Maybin debacle. I've been on Baalke's bandwagon since day one. Somewhat saw the writing on the wall for Jenkins when Patton was drafted, both of them I project to be successful slot receivers and in a desperate offense Jenkins could be as good as Denarius Moore, hence making him more valuable in my eyes than Patton.

Not selecting a CB ate at me the most though. Like last year when I thought the prospects were fairly deep at the CB position, this year again had some pretty good players (Robert Alford, Will Davis, Jonathan Banks, Darius Slay, David Amerson). We just lost the SB because of CB play, you think it would have been a priority.