• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McCoy leaves a .20 tip?

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to give away money to people in arbitrarily chosen professions to be a decent human being?
Yeah, im not buying it either. I tip well when service is good but I dont tip at all if the server or delivery person is non-chalant or gives the vibe like they dont care about the bad service. I had a waitress once make me and a friend of mine wait 20 minutes to even walk over to our table, she then immediately told us she needed to go get some menus, then didnt return for 20 more minutes, when she came back we were ready to order and our food took like another 30 minutes, she never refilled our drinks, never even offered us appetizers or even apologized for us sitting there for over an hour before we got our food. She didnt get a tip and made sure she saw me right 0.0 on the tip amount on my receipt. I work for my money. Im not in the business of giving away my cash to those who dont deserve it.

On the flip side, I was in a prime rib joint and the waitress was awsome, I never even asked for a refill, she just filled it from time to time, she told me which dishes to avoid and she apologized when they didnt have my favorite beer in stock, but she told me that her and her roomate (she was in college) went to a bar that actually had it on tap, she wrote down the address and gave me the name of a good bartender who would take care of me if I went drinking there (drink price wise... no homo, not saying anything is wrong if someone is, just clarifying) I asked her how much her most expensive book was and it was around 170 bucks. And I left her a 170 dollar tip.

My money is earned, but its not tight.

Last edited by a moderator: