• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mcadoo gonna take last roster spot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't he that Freshman or Sophomore from North Carolina? I noticed he had 20 in last night's game.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said from the moment he was announced on the Summer League roster that he was a guy to keep an eye out on. He had a legitimate shot to make the roster.

Ideally, I would like to sign him to a partially guaranteed spot and put him in the D-League for the entire year to develop. There's really not any chance he gets any spot in the rotation barring injury. He has potential, but it needs to be honed.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be the wet blanket, but its preseason. Half the 1/4 the players he's going against won't be on NBA rosters come opening night.

Oh, and on the 2nd day of the B2B, (who schedules back-to-back games in the preseason :doh: ) , he scored 0 pts, 1 blk, 1 steal, 1 dime, 3 boards in 18 minutes agains the Heat. It wasn't on TV, so I can tell you how active he was in other areas of the game, but I think its too early to call this guy the second coming.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be suprised if he makes it he's my dark horse but I can see jason kapona making it. His shooting at the 4 is needed

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be suprised if he makes it he's my dark horse but I can see jason kapona making it. His shooting at the 4 is needed

I guess, being the 15th man, he isn't going to get much run, except for blowouts, or injuries.

1. D. Green
  2. Speights
  3. HB
  4. Kuzmic
  5. FE
  6. B. Rush

Are all players, I expect to see get time at the 4 if D. Lee got another Wilson Chandler tooth injury this year, JMM getting run before the big show starts is nice, but I think its still too early to count our chickens.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pretty sure it's either going to be Holiday getting the 15th spot, or they leave it open.

McAdoo had one good game, but has been invisible and non-existent everywhere else. Which pretty much equates his college career. I don't think the Warriors consider keeping him.

Holiday has had a couple consecutive good games offensively, he plays some defense, and he also was good and consistent on the Summer League team (where again, McAdoo was erratic). Factor in that Rush's back is acting up, Livingston isn't healthy, Barbosa and Iguodala periodically have injury issues..... and suddenly that depth on the backcourt and wing is a little bit questionable.

If Holiday doesn't make it, they'll probably just leave the roster spot open, in order to allow flexibility if a trade is proposed, or if somebody they like becomes available after getting cut by another team.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm actually likeing justin holiday a lot. Played some very gooood defense on crawford

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things just got more complicated for the final spot.

Sean Kilpatrick got signed

Terms weren't announced, but apparently Rush isn't going to start the year, so maybe there will be more than one rook on the active roster.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure it's either going to be Holiday getting the 15th spot, or they leave it open..

Okay CD, can I get next week's Lotto Numbers

:suds:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like holidays game a lot. Better than Barnes at this point