• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Suicide League A vs. B Challenge

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have to laugh at how bad @leftypower destroyed me. I right now have the second most points in B league and the fourth most overall, but Lefty has won nine of ten weeks.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have to laugh at how bad @leftypower destroyed me. I right now have the second most points in B league and the fourth most overall, but Lefty has won nine of ten weeks.

Yeah, he's a suicide machine. Always does well in this league. He has to draft before he has time to second guess himself for three months. LOL.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's a suicide machine. Always does well in this league. He has to draft before he has time to second guess himself for three months. LOL.

That just doesn’t sound right.

“He is a suicide machine”

Very true though.

LOL.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really nice of my team to show up after being eliminated. 3 straight wins after going down 6-1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is a FACT. .......

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Rats! I forgot to set my roster. Kill me now.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Joe!

Did you just kill yourself in the suicide league?
It was a bad weekend. I was busy on Sunday morning and missed swapping guys out in Suicide, D2 and my other 2 leagues. I may still squeak out a victory in 1 league.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 11 FINAL REGULAR SEASON STANDINGS

SUICIDE-WEEK-11.jpg

Okay so the final playoff spots have been decided with Stomp clinching from the #1 position, Tlance from the #2 position, and Foot from the #8 position. We ended up with 8 A leaguers and only 4 B leaguers but 3 of those 4 B leaguers are in the top 4 and get a bye this week. Here is how everything will go in the first round of the playoffs next week (By the way congratulations on your win @Stomp because I drafted this team purposely that my only quarterback, tight end, defense, and kicker would all be on bye the same week which is of course week 12).

#1 seed - Lefty - first round bye
#2 seed - Trudem - first round bye
#3 seed - Harold - first round bye
#4 seed - Molson - first round bye
#5 seed - Bandit vs. #12 seed Stomp
#6 seed - Treff vs. #11 seed Ram
#7 seed - TKO vs. #10 seed Sam
#8 seed - Tlance vs. #9 seed Foot

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 12 RESULTS

#5 seed - Bandit 43.6 vs. #12 seed Stomp 75.4
#6 seed - Treff 82.5 vs. #11 seed Ram 68.1
#7 seed - TKO 41.4 vs. #10 seed Sam 122.5
#8 seed - Tlance 76.3 vs. #9 seed Foot 85.1

What's crazy is that me and TKO combined for 85 points this week after we had both averaged over 90 points per week for the season. Tlance lost also meaning that 3 of the top 4 teams in the A league have been ousted. Next weeks matchups are listed below and now it is even at 4 A league and 4 B league teams.

#1 seed - Lefty vs. #12 seed Stomp
#2 seed - Trudem vs. #10 seed Sam
#3 seed - Harold vs. #9 seed Foot
#4 seed - Molson vs. #6 seed Treff

For those of you interested in the regular suicide league, Lefty already has a playoff spot locked up and so does Tlance. Bandit and Monkey are tied for their division lead but they play each other this week with the winner having the inside edge. TKO is sitting at 8-4 and right now he would be the wild card.

In the B league things are a little tighter. Both Ritz and Harold have clinched playoff spots with one going to win the division and the other one the wild card. The other two divisions have Trudem up one game on BK and Molson up one game on OBX.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 13 RESULTS

#1 seed - Lefty 109.4 vs. #12 seed Stomp 59.4
#2 seed - Trudem 75.2 vs. #10 seed Sam 124.7
#3 seed - Harold 94.4
vs. #9 seed Foot 58.2
#4 seed - Molson 87.6 vs. #6 seed Treff 64.1

Alrighty, so we have two from each league left. None of these matchups were even close last week. Maybe we'll get something a little closer this week when we have A vs. A and B vs. B. First year that we will have a guarantee of A vs. B in the finals:

#1 seed Lefty vs. #10 seed Sam
#3 seed Harold vs. #4 seed Molson

As far as the actual suicide leagues, in the A league it's going to be Lefty, Tlance, TKO, and Bandit in the playoffs and in the B league it's going to be Trudem, Ritz, Harold, and the winner of the Molson/OBX matchup this week.

On a side note, apparently nobody in the B league noticed that the schedule never got fixed again this year since some of you have already played 7 division games (which makes absolutely no sense), some of you have played 5, and the only division that is actually playing division games this week is the Central when the last three weeks should always be against your division.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 13 RESULTS

#3 seed - Harold 94.4
vs. #9 seed Foot 58.2

Alrighty, so we have two from each league left. None of these matchups were even close last week. Maybe we'll get something a little closer this week when we have A vs. A and B vs. B. First year that we will have a guarantee of A vs. B in the finals:

As far as the actual suicide leagues, in the A league it's going to be Lefty, Tlance, TKO, and Bandit in the playoffs and in the B league it's going to be Trudem, Ritz, Harold, and the winner of the Molson/OBX matchup this week.

On a side note, apparently nobody in the B league noticed that the schedule never got fixed again this year since some of you have already played 7 division games (which makes absolutely no sense), some of you have played 5, and the only division that is actually playing division games this week is the Central when the last three weeks should always be against your division.

I mention the schedule every year. Milan and I will be playing each other for the third time and second in three weeks.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 13 RESULTS

#3 seed - Harold 94.4
vs. #9 seed Foot 58.2

Not that hard to make a balanced schedule.

Cmon ESPN.

Be better

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 13 RESULTS

#3 seed - Harold 94.4
vs. #9 seed Foot 58.2

@Sam Sportboy destroyed me. Good luck the rest of the way!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that hard to make a balanced schedule.

Cmon ESPN.

Be better

Every year it's the same problem and the schedule has to be done manually. What I don't understand is that the schedule you end up with as a default makes no damn sense whatsoever. 7 division games with a four team division. What the hell? I know what screws it up is that we have different teams in different divisions every year and move them around, but I'm not exactly sure what scenario would ever make playing 7 division games make sense.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 13 RESULTS

#3 seed - Harold 94.4
vs. #9 seed Foot 58.2

i noticed this week when i checked tie-breaker :suds:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year it's the same problem and the schedule has to be done manually. What I don't understand is that the schedule you end up with as a default makes no damn sense whatsoever. 7 division games with a four team division. What the hell? I know what screws it up is that we have different teams in different divisions every year and move them around, but I'm not exactly sure what scenario would ever make playing 7 division games make sense.
why even use divisions All it does it let a lesser team in the playoffs
I have league on fantrax with no divisions and schedule got all screwed up with some teams having byes
season had started so i just had 2 bye teams play each other which made for screwy schedule Live and learn i will check schedule next year before the season:suds: