• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Suicide League A vs. B Challenge

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ridley Fitz and Hyde combined for less than 10 plus 3 open spots So I should be pretty happy with my score of 85.4 though I did lose to Lefty.s 90.3
Sorry about that man - - feel pretty lucky to get by with no DST, this week no Kittle (who's saved my ass a number of times), next week no K. ....

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Suicide nature of this league is catching up to ol' Fuzz. I will play without a Kicker and only 1 WR out of 3 due to IR and Byes. How does Harold look this week?
Finally looked like I was going to get something out of Dez and...poof!:gaah:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Suicide nature of this league is catching up to ol' Fuzz. I will play without a Kicker and only 1 WR out of 3 due to IR and Byes. How does Harold look this week?
Finally looked like I was going to get something out of Dez and...poof!:gaah:
Full starting roster this week.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well both me and Chef will be without our defense and kicker, but he eliminated me last week anyway so that shit doesn't matter.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 10 STANDINGS

SUICIDE-WEEK-10.jpg

Alright so here are your week 10 standings. As you can see Fuzzy, OBX, and Chef all clinched last week and we have two still undecided. Barilko and Trudem are tied up at 5-5 and Sam and Jwolt are tied at 5-5 going into the last week of the regular season. Milk and TKO have already clinched two of the byes, but the other two byes are still up for grabs. Of the playoff teams, the A league holds a 6-4 advantage. Right now Monkey has the 5th least amount of points of all 24 teams yet has clinched a playoff spot and Harold has the 3rd most points of all 24 teams and he has been eliminated. Hey, it's suicide I tell ya.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 10 STANDINGS

SUICIDE-WEEK-10.jpg

Alright so here are your week 10 standings. As you can see Fuzzy, OBX, and Chef all clinched last week and we have two still undecided. Barilko and Trudem are tied up at 5-5 and Sam and Jwolt are tied at 5-5 going into the last week of the regular season. Milk and TKO have already clinched two of the byes, but the other two byes are still up for grabs. Of the playoff teams, the A league holds a 6-4 advantage. Right now Monkey has the 5th least amount of points of all 24 teams yet has clinched a playoff spot and Harold has the 3rd most points of all 24 teams and he has been eliminated. Hey, it's suicide I tell ya.
I consider it somewhat of a victory that @obxyankeefan and I clawed our way from the 12th seed just a handful of weeks ago up to 9th seed.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 10 STANDINGS

SUICIDE-WEEK-10.jpg

Wow.

Just looked at the lineups in the actual league. Kind of glad I am playing you this week!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Just looked at the lineups in the actual league. Kind of glad I am playing you this week!

Yeah, 7 guys on bye in a league with 5 bench spots makes it tough, LOL.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 11 STANDINGS

SUICIDE-WEEK-11.jpg

Okay so the last two playoff spots belong to Trudem over Barilko and Sam over Jwolt. We ended up with only two 10-1 matchups and all the rest were either 7-4 or 6-5 which is a testament to how close these leagues always are. Because of some other team's losses in last week, both Fuzzy and Lefty jumped up to the #3 and #4 seeds and get byes this week. Harold by far scored the most points of the non-playoff teams followed by Bandit. Monkey won his matchup with Steelers but ended up being outscored by over 100 points for the season, Bandit outscored Chef by 77 points even though Chef won their matchup, and Barilko outscored Trudem by 52 points even though Trudem won that one. So the first week of the playoffs next week will be:

#5 Stomp vs. #12 Monkey (B vs. A)
#6 Tlance vs. #11 OBX (A vs. B)
#7 Treff vs. #10 Sam (A vs. A)
#8 Chef vs. #9 Trudem (B vs. B)

Bye weeks for Milk, TKO, Fuzzy, and Lefty

A league wins the regular season battle 7-5 and the total points battle by 88.6 points over the B league. Good luck in the playoffs everybody and remember that if the B league wins the challenge, next year they will be referred to as the A league.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Barilko Great season. It was close the whole way!