• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Guillotine

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really did not like the three spot, for what i wanted to do... i was all in for drafting Kelce in the first round... But by doing so i had to pass on CHase... which was really difficult to do...

I wanted the 5th spot... and if i had that, i would have gotten my 2nd round target in OLave...

It took me a while to decide on Metcalf, i am not high on him this season... but he was the BPA... so i took him!!!...

But if anyone wants to trade for metcalf, he is more than available.... and probably for a discount, since i dont like him this season!!!
I thought we couldn’t trade in this league?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really did not like the three spot, for what i wanted to do... i was all in for drafting Kelce in the first round... But by doing so i had to pass on CHase... which was really difficult to do...

I wanted the 5th spot... and if i had that, i would have gotten my 2nd round target in OLave...

It took me a while to decide on Metcalf, i am not high on him this season... but he was the BPA... so i took him!!!...

But if anyone wants to trade for metcalf, he is more than available.... and probably for a discount, since i dont like him this season!!!
Lol. y did u draft him then

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will accept Metcalf for my unknown 4th round pick. Thank you in advance

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure my post was taken out of context. That's NOT how I feel about QB.

Was saying that QB scoring should be lowered for today's style. Take away passing TD and award QBR scores. Maybe even negative points for taking sacks (along with loss of yards).

Even making these changes, QB will still score more than the other skill positions, but it won't be ridiculous like it is now.

Also to award RB with a half point for attempts. Changes like this should level out fantasy for today's game.

It's always a race to see who gets Tucker first. Crazy. How many championship teams from last year had Tucker on their roster?

Ha, maybe it's just that I feel that way about Hurts. ;)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me catch up and I'll pick in the next few minutes

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBs going off the board this round, nearly ever pick is RB round 3 thus far.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBs going off the board this round, nearly ever pick is RB round 3 thus far.
I knew Etienne wouldn't fall to me but I wanted Mixon, Jacob or Jones. Jacobs scares me a bit but great value

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Etienne wouldn't fall to me but I wanted Mixon, Jacob or Jones. Jacobs scares me a bit but great value
I was hoping Jacobs would fall to me, Mixon would of been my fall back but either would do. All the RBs this round have some concerns IMO.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping Jacobs would fall to me, Mixon would of been my fall back but either would do. All the RBs this round have some concerns IMO.
Aaron Jones is consistent but no Rodgers is concerning as well

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobs was #3 in full PPR for RBs last season, so getting him in the third is a good get. Course we all know it changes year to year.