• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Guillotine

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 teams, don't have to worry about anyone taking 2, why not wait on a QB? The list of those still available is pretty damned good.

I personally don't trust Hurts, any disciplined D can shut him down fairly easily, but, then again, there aren't that many disciplined D's around these days. He's gonna have plenty of big games, I'm sure.

Love my QB, RB1&2, and the 3 WR's...not digging my flex (at least not for the first few weeks), and a little hesitant on Trubisky being the QB for my TE. We shall see.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 teams, don't have to worry about anyone taking 2, why not wait on a QB? The list of those still available is pretty damned good.

I personally don't trust Hurts, any disciplined D can shut him down fairly easily, but, then again, there aren't that many disciplined D's around these days. He's gonna have plenty of big games, I'm sure.

Love my QB, RB1&2, and the 3 WR's...not digging my flex (at least not for the first few weeks), and a little hesitant on Trubisky being the QB for my TE. We shall see.
I like my team other than the guy that is suspended lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the strategy during the draft was interesting. I waited on WRs which in a league where as many as 4 could be starting and full PPR makes me a bit nervous, but have high ceiling types at RB, TE and QB hopefully off sets a bland WR corp and hopefully I can survive long enough to acquire upgrades at WR, even one stud WR would make my group look a lot better IMO.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the strategy during the draft was interesting. I waited on WRs which in a league where as many as 4 could be starting and full PPR makes me a bit nervous, but have high ceiling types at RB, TE and QB hopefully off sets a bland WR corp and hopefully I can survive long enough to acquire upgrades at WR, even one stud WR would make my group look a lot better IMO.
I'm pretty happy with my team. My biggest possible mistake might be taking Zeke over Aaron Jones. Then again, I may have made a lot of mistakes, who knows? :pound::pound::pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty happy with my team. My biggest possible mistake might be taking Zeke over Aaron Jones. Then again, I may have made a lot of mistakes, who knows? :pound::pound::pound:
I'm with you on Zeke though. I think he set for a breakout year. That's just my opinion though.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to work on the FAAB FA rules. It should be everyone went to FA as of Wednesday afternoon.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waivers is a bid process? Fml...I should've read the fine print
actually the way its listed they are free agents but u must bid on them and the process date is wed at 1 pm est

tie bid goes to lower ranked team in standings

@obxyankeefan- will there be a free for all period?