• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Guillotine

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just waiting on @Barilko and I will set the draft up to begin.

Quick recap of a few things that changed from last year.

Waiver wire will now be FAAB, but I should be able to make everyone a FA as of the FAAB time on Wednesday afternoon.

The FAAB or WW time will be set up as 1 PM EDT/EST on Wednesday afternoon. The reason for this is on elimination weeks I will send the eliminated players back to FAAB at some time on Tuesday morning. They have to stay on there for 23 hours before they get sent through the process, and if we did Wednesday overnight, they would stay on FAAB till the following week.

Bonus points will be 3 points for every team left that you are ahead of in total points at the start of each elimination period. Those points can only be used during that period and do not count towards your total points. There will be no weekly high score bonus this year.

That is all best of luck to everyone.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Waiver wire will now be FAAB, but I should be able to make everyone a FA as of the FAAB time on Wednesday afternoon.

The FAAB or WW time will be set up as 1 PM EDT/EST on Wednesday afternoon. The reason for this is on elimination weeks I will send the eliminated players back to FAAB at some time on Tuesday morning. They have to stay on there for 23 hours before they get sent through the process, and if we did Wednesday overnight, they would stay on FAAB till the following week.

Bonus points will be 3 points for every team left that you are ahead of in total points at the start of each elimination period. Those points can only be used during that period and do not count towards your total points. There will be no weekly high score bonus this year.

We will be drafting on Fantrax right? Not on this thread.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise, surprise! Jonathon Taylor.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what weeks does the axe fall and how many teams?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef99-taylor
obxyankeefan-McCafferty
HaroldSeattle-Henry