• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL D2 Draft

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got cake for that typo riddled filth? Thanks Chef, your an amazing human being!

However, the intent was cake worthy. Both sides have good opinions, I think. Just a matter of preference.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

I agree that drafting a kicker too early is a mistake, but assuming that you must wait until the last round is an equally large blunder often mistakenly recommended by experts.

Some depends on draft position, some depends on strategy, but we all have our reasons. I reached a bit early because I thought I might have Togo auto for my last two picks and wanted to be able to fill my queue with position players. While I agree that there is not much difference between kicker # 4 and # 12, there is probably even less difference between WR 100 and WR 105.

Lastly, as a matter of strategy, if I know that most of my leaguemates are going to take a kicker with their last pick, I will take one with my second to last every time. I end up with the pick of the kicker litter AND I will likely get my last round target on top of it, because everyone else is taking kickers.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

I agree that drafting a kicker too early is a mistake, but assuming that you must wait until the last round is an equally large blunder often mistakenly recommended by experts.

Some depends on draft position, some depends on strategy, but we all have our reasons. I reached a bit early because I thought I might have Togo auto for my last two picks and wanted to be able to fill my queue with position players. While I agree that there is not much difference between kicker # 4 and # 12, there is probably even less difference between WR 100 and WR 105.

Lastly, as a matter of strategy, if I know that most of my leaguemates are going to take a kicker with their last pick, I will take one with my second to last every time. I end up with the pick of the kicker litter AND I will likely get my last round target on top of it, because everyone else is taking kickers.

BTW: really upset you got Kelvin Taylor... that was my last RB on my list...

I just found a WR, hope he falls to me... Might have to take 2 kickers now...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there you have it I agree with Treff yet I didn't live by it Kelvin Taylor was number one in my Queue in round 19 and what did I do I auto picked a kicker hoping I would get him in 20

I would have had him in 19

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there you have it I agree with Treff yet I didn't live by it Kelvin Taylor was number one in my Queue in round 19 and what did I do I auto picked a kicker hoping I would get him in 20

same here... drafted him 4th round in Coma... I wanted him...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, he could potentially be available in trade. I do have an exceptionally old RB crew though.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got 6 picks to go. I will put the final spreadsheet up here tomorrow afternoon.

I believe Fantrax will open up trading as soon as the last pick is in. If not I will open it up myself tomorrow.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

Okay yeah, that I can buy. .when you know everyone else is waiting and you can snag one of the better bets, especially given a back end draft position. .that makes total sense

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised I actually got the two picks I wanted...for better or worse. @SmokingMonkey , I had Quick queued up right after Gabbert. :thumb:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm usually the same way, and somehow here I drafted 3 TEs and went early on a kicker. Go figure. :noidea:
Ditto. I had 2 TES before I had 2 RBs. That has never happened.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite wanting Fred Taylor's son, i am happy i got amendola with hat last pick... Ig he plays at all he is going to be pretty good...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite wanting Fred Taylor's son, i am happy i got amendola with hat last pick... Ig he plays at all he is going to be pretty good...

Worthy pick, but most likely he'll never be in your starting line up. Nice well rounded team there Milk. Kind of makes it hard to form a trade idea.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worthy pick, but most likely he'll never be in your starting line up. Nice well rounded team there Milk. Kind of makes it hard to form a trade idea.

thanks... Don't love my team though... was hoping for a stronger bench with potential... i think pharoh cooper is my highest potential bench player... Not looking good to find the stud that will help me take the next step next year...

But then again, most teams that have those players in this league are being forced into starting them due to this league being super deep...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks... Don't love my team though... was hoping for a stronger bench with potential... i think pharoh cooper is my highest potential bench player... Not looking good to find the stud that will help me take the next step next year...

But then again, most teams that have those players in this league are being forced into starting them due to this league being super deep...

I think my Carroo trumps your Pharoh!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my Carroo trumps your Pharoh!

talent wise, sure... situation wise, definitely not... But i should have taken some of the better talents over him... really took him because the rams have no receivers and i was hoping he would become their number one... But should not have passed on Boyd, or thomas....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talent wise, sure... situation wise, definitely not... But i should have taken some of the better talents over him... really took him because the rams have no receivers and i was hoping he would become their number one... But should not have passed on Boyd, or thomas....

Oh please, you got Amendola; problem solved, yes?