• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL "B" league

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've received zero offers from anyone even after putting out info that my arms are for sale.

Even have a few offers out there that just seem to be floating in space as neither a rejection or approval have gone through. Just makes me wonder if anyone pays attention. :(

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've received zero offers from anyone even after putting out info that my arms are for sale.

Even have a few offers out there that just seem to be floating in space as neither a rejection or approval have gone through. Just makes me wonder if anyone pays attention. :(

I am paying attention, but we just don't have chemistry as we are both built through pitching...

But I have been wanting to improve my OBP for a while... that's where I am weakest and need improvement...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am paying attention, but we just don't have chemistry as we are both built through pitching...

But I have been wanting to improve my OBP for a while... that's where I am weakest and need improvement...

I didn't mean just you, just the rest of the league. I try to look at other teams rosters before offering anything to see if any trades would make sense. You are correct in that we both have good staffs, ur hitting is just better so no trades IMO would work between us.

Maybe I'm just trying to trade with the teams that don't notice the offers? :noidea:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, you kind of put your bottom of thebarrel arms on the block.(Not that they aren't all better than my top arms or anything) I can't upgrade your offense by making a fair trade. Seems impossible given the options you didnt put on the block. Unless you see Cameron Maybin or an injured Bryce Harper helping? Then by all means, send me a two start pitcher for next week.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you kind of put your bottom of thebarrel arms on the block.(Not that they aren't all better than my top arms or anything) I can't upgrade your offense by making a fair trade. Seems impossible given the options you didnt put on the block. Unless you see Cameron Maybin or an injured Bryce Harper helping? Then by all means, send me a two start pitcher for next week.

I guess I should've clicked them all. I am willing to deal anyone not named Clayton(Maybe Mark, but not sure he's be worth much to anyone outside of Miami).

And I took a looksy at Bryce, but him being out for another couple months doesn't help my current condition....it's called Cantwinafuckinmatchup-itis.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't make many trades. The only offer I have received was something ridicules like Jason Vergas for Giancarlo Stanton.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't make many trades. The only offer I have received was something ridicules like Jason Vergas for Giancarlo Stanton.

Im thinking about trading the waiver wire for Vargas. But they're asking a little too much.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should've clicked them all. I am willing to deal anyone not named Clayton(Maybe Mark, but not sure he's be worth much to anyone outside of Miami).

And I took a looksy at Bryce, but him being out for another couple months doesn't help my current condition....it's called Cantwinafuckinmatchup-itis.

I just realized you have Mark Reynolds. That kinda made my afternoon a little bit. (I forget who the other guy was in that trade, but those were fun game updates. Hahahaha)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only did that because Verlander pissed him off. Did you see him yell at Verlander right after the ball got out?

No, I didn't see it. Yelled,"Ahhh,Fuck!" And walked in the other room as soon as the ball left the bat. I don't know what JV was doing earlier throwing behind him with a guy on base. Didn't like it much.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if anyone wants to help my team be unstoppable... I need OBP... WIll give up pitching!!!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized you have Mark Reynolds. That kinda made my afternoon a little bit. (I forget who the other guy was in that trade, but those were fun game updates. Hahahaha)

Ahahahaha. I forgot aboot those updates. They only last a few weeks, unfortunately. |: (

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I didn't see it. Yelled,"Ahhh,Fuck!" And walked in the other room as soon as the ball left the bat. I don't know what JV was doing earlier throwing behind him with a guy on base. Didn't like it much.

If you see a replay, watch Cruz just after he rounds first. He does a fistpump, then turns his head towards the mound and yells something.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you see a replay, watch Cruz just after he rounds first. He does a fistpump, then turns his head towards the mound and yells something.

I'll keep my eyes peeled during the post game show. Cruz had to want that one a little more than normal.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can also use an upgrade for my 3rd closer... Wont pay the price for an elite one, but if I can improve on tommy hunter for weeks that I use 3 Closers... that would be nice... anyone want to help me??

THen again the 2 times I used 3 closers so far this season, my 3rd closer was TERRIBLE, and was a reason I did not win some categories...