• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the season starts I'd just like to say that the barbarians are a bunch of uncivilized heathens, ya all stink - both literally and at fantasy football, and you'll never send 4 up even in the best of your seasons, go eat dirt, I hope everyone here steps in dog shit and tracks it in their house and that everyone leaves a ton of points on their bench like yall always do

angry the office GIF

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted in the wrong group but my bad, I was in a fundraising meeting for my son’s baseball team. It ran over on time

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brightside is I was hoping to get the Sun God with my first pick

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the season starts I'd just like to say that the barbarians are a bunch of uncivilized heathens, ya all stink - both literally and at fantasy football, and you'll never send 4 up even in the best of your seasons, go eat dirt, I hope everyone here steps in dog shit and tracks it in their house and that everyone leaves a ton of points on their bench like yall always do

angry the office GIF
Things have changed. Fuzzies are at the Gate!

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

angry the office GIF

bringit.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fundraisers, highway delays, internet dead zones.....
If i had an excuse i'd use it, but i deliberately drafted all of my players. C'est la vie.
Solid team top to bottom and I like that you took the Bears D (should/could be good). No holes on your roster IMO.