• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Slamming Sammy is a Visigoth, right?

Shady, Smitty, Sammy and BK. Good thing this is BK's last year in the league, cuz he's really screwin' up the vibe.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was in the Ostrogoths division last season so unless i'm out you don't have to worry about me

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was in the Ostrogoths division last season so unless i'm out you don't have to worry about me
Your good to go Stomp. Treff and Tlance aren't in our league so they don't keep up, but those of us in the league remember.

Last edited:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your good to go Stomp. Treff and Tlance aren't in our league so they don't keep up, but those of us in the league remember.
True, but I am the commish. ..so still embarrassing for me! 24 owners with comings and goings in between 2 leagues can be a little confusing sometimes

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I am the commish. ..so still embarrassing for me! 24 with comings and gonna in between 2 leagues can be a little confusing sometimes
Hey forget about it! Nobody expects you to be able to keep up with both leagues . You've been doing a kick ass job IMO.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me start off by saying that it should be clear by now that I really do like Foot. I think he brings a very unique view to fantasy and it's good for him to keep us more "by the book" guys on our toes, but since I do the recaps each week, it's probably a lot easier for me to remember some details about last season and I want you guys to remember some of the discussion that went on and some facts from last season. I went back and checked their posts from the last couple of years, as both OBX and Foot have been in the B league the last two years.

Two years ago OBX posted 106 times to the comment board which is a lot and he went down to 59 last year, but as we discussed before, all of the chatter was way down in the B league last year (possibly because Chef and Milk were gone), but 59 is still a respectable number. OBX had no incidents of starting players on bye or improper lineups.

Two years ago Foot posted 85 times to the comment board, also a lot, but last year he had 10 posts all year!! Yes I had to double check. Also, in Week 4 he started Marcus Mariota who was on bye, in week 7 he started Dion Lewis who was inactive, and in week 9 he started Larry Fitzgerald who was on bye. The discussion listed below took place after doing the week 9 recap because I noticed that Foot left Larry Fitzgerald in his lineup who was on bye that week. The last reply in this mini-thread (listed below) was by Foot on November 14th taken from the main MBBRL page. Foot posted 2 times on that same day on the Barbarians message board and then didn't post again the rest of the year.

Now this only takes into account posts on the B league discussion board as I checked the main MBBRL thread and both only had a few posts to it during the season. This doesn't take into account how active they might have been in other leagues or sports or threads or their contribution to the MBBRL as a whole. Do what you must with this information, but I just wanted everybody to have it since it's really hard to remember things from last year.

Okay has anybody heard anything from Foot lately? When I was doing the recap of last week I noticed that Foot had Larry Fitzgerald in his lineup who was on bye and right now he has Dion Lewis (IR), T.Y. Hilton (bye), and Adam Vinatieri (bye) in his lineup.

He was just on a day or two ago asking advice on an IDP trade question. Noticed that myself, he's been a little lax on his lineups, nit typical for Footy

He also left Mariota in on bye in Week 4.

One week there Micro went with CJ2K on bye and no K, but he's been pretty active otherwise. (No posting, though, of course.)

Our history is important and I think we need to keep as many original members as possible, but if he is not setting his lineup.....

He deserves oblivion. You simply cannot have an inactive player in a highly competitive league. It is not fair.

Yeah, the B league is falling apart with Foot doing whatever he's doing, Micro getting hammered..there may not be any concern for any active barbarians facing oblivion

Also, there is some precedent here as Foot went completely AWOL from baseball MBBRL at about midseason he year he played there.

Hey guys, don't worry about The Foot. I have had a bouncy year this year but I don't plan on ever going anywhere. You guys are all very important to me, I'll pick it up.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady, Smitty, Sammy and BK. Good thing this is BK's last year in the league, cuz he's really screwin' up the vibe.

Unless he has a really horrible draft and decides to change his team name.

Shady, Smitty, Sammy and Shitty.

Perfection.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SoShady

Sorry for not getting back with you. I can't really send emails. Thought I made all the cuts last week, but it must not have went thru. Been camping for a week and a half, few more days to go, but ill double check and make sure my Slew of linebackers gets trimmed down.

Sorry man.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SoShady

Sorry for not getting back with you. I can't really send emails. Thought I made all the cuts last week, but it must not have went thru. Been camping for a week and a half, few more days to go, but ill double check and make sure my Slew of linebackers gets trimmed down.

Sorry man.

No problem smitty. I'll send you a pm so we can get everything set.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SoShady

Sorry man.

Apology not accepted

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is our draft again guys

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, not to give you too much insight on my draft strategy this year, but I feel pretty good about this team I just mocked..................what do yoose guise think?

upload_2016-8-18_19-46-17.png