• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gates would have been selected if not for his suspension
Yeah I know. .was just tossing names out there. .
Was a bit eye opening though. There's a lot of TE's who are good enough to be deserving of a roster spot. After Gronk, Graham, and the clusterf***of 8 guys behind the two of them, thes another group of 5-6 who are all real similar too. .and honestly there may not be much difference between the two groups. The only TE who was drafted that surprises me is the rookie, Maxx Williams..rookie TE's are historically busts, and with the depth if quality options I want expecting that one.

Anyways, what I'm really trying to say is, now that I've seen a draft, consisting of people who I more or less know aren't full of shit, I see that I'll be waiting a LONG time before taking my TE, there's plenty of em out there

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know. .was just tossing names out there. .
Was a bit eye opening though. There's a lot of TE's who are good enough to be deserving of a roster spot. After Gronk, Graham, and the clusterf***of 8 guys behind the two of them, thes another group of 5-6 who are all real similar too. .and honestly there may not be much difference between the two groups. The only TE who was drafted that surprises me is the rookie, Maxx Williams..rookie TE's are historically busts, and with the depth if quality options I want expecting that one.

Anyways, what I'm really trying to say is, now that I've seen a draft, consisting of people who I more or less know aren't full of shit, I see that I'll be waiting a LONG time before taking my TE, there's plenty of em out there

I was going to wait a while to get my TE if I could not pick up Olsen or Kelce in the 7th or 8th round (forgot which round I selected them) but thankfully Olsen was available.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I passed on Calvin and Micro grabbed him right after me. I was thinking about Abdul and Micro grabbed him in front of me. I was thinking about Tate and Micro grabbed him. I was thinking Lions D and I think it was Smitty that grabbed them. I looked at Ebron and laughed.

At least I got to go full homer and grab the kicker.
I got the D. (That should be re-worded). And would have taken Prater with my next pick.

With three and a half redrafts to go, I've already accomplished my homer masterpiece of owning e'ry Lion I possibly can. (Our other dynasty draft won't see me taking Fuller, BP or Bell.)

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was happy as hell to have my choice of calvin johnson or aj green at pick 19

Guys were thrown out backs last night reaching for RB's. That's how I ended up with Dez and DT. Can't believe you say bottom 4 for my team. Easily one of the best teams in the league with firepower for a big time RB trade if needed like BK pointed out. All I need is 1 RB to step up and i'm nearly unbeatable with this roster. Bottom 4 silly SP. :pissed:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys were thrown out backs last night reaching for RB's. That's how I ended up with Dez and DT. Can't believe you say bottom 4 for my team. Easily one of the best teams in the league with firepower for a big time RB trade if needed like BK pointed out. All I need is 1 RB to step up and i'm nearly unbeatable with this roster. Bottom 4 silly SP. :pissed:
I dunno about bottom 4..but I can definitely see why he's so down on it. Outside of DT, Dez, and half a season of Manning half a season of Brady, I don't see much either. ..sorry

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the Peyton/DT combo last year. My RB situation suffered bc of it. Yours will too. I like ur receivers but I don't see you having a strong RB core. Just my $.02

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the Peyton/DT combo last year. My RB situation suffered bc of it. Yours will too. I like ur receivers but I don't see you having a strong RB core. Just my $.02

Yeah but as he said he can trade one of his WRS for a RB or when Brady returns, trade either Brady or Manning for a legit RB. He got the pieces to acquire a top 10 RB

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but as he said he can trade one of his WRS for a RB or when Brady returns, trade either Brady or Manning for a legit RB. He got the pieces to acquire a top 10 RB
Yeah but if he does that, all of a sudden his WR's go from the best in the league, to above average, so it's a wash. And nobody in their right mind is dealing a top 10 back for Manning or Brady.

Just MHO, but either the Manning, or Brady pick could've been better spent to balance the team out, and SP probably wouldn't have listed him in the bottom to start with

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be able to trade one of his top receivers for a Good RB, nobody usually is interested in trading for a QB in a 12 team league. I had Luck and RW and the interest level for trading either from other teams was near zero. He's going to have to find a trade partner or he's going to be taking a big hit with his RBs.
Must say he does have a awesome WRs corp.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wasn't going to have a strong RB core drafting from 10 with the way the draft fell. Unless I was going to make the disastrous mistake of drafting RB 2's and 3's over elite WR's. I gambled on the Peyton pick thinking Ellington would make it back he didn't. But I should have known better with all the RB reaching in the draft. That's the only pick I would take back. The Brady pick was so late nothing was really on the board better than his value. I like my RB's I think Hyde will surprise. Any of the other 4 RB's could be starting RB's. The Browns drafted Johnson for a reason. I think he gets plenty of burn this year. Tevin is a rookie and bad fit for the scheme so I can see Freeman winning the job. Gray is a coin flip away from being a beast. He comes out and gashes the Steelers he could have the job. Sims well lets be serious muscle hamster has sucked hardcore balls for awhile. If Sims can show anything he could at least earn a split of the carries.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wasn't going to have a strong RB core drafting from 10 with the way the draft fell. Unless I was going to make the disastrous mistake of drafting RB 2's and 3's over elite WR's. I gambled on the Peyton pick thinking Ellington would make it back he didn't. But I should have known better with all the RB reaching in the draft. That's the only pick I would take back. The Brady pick was so late nothing was really on the board better than his value. I like my RB's I think Hyde will surprise. Any of the other 4 RB's could be starting RB's. The Browns drafted Johnson for a reason. I think he gets plenty of burn this year. Tevin is a rookie and bad fit for the scheme so I can see Freeman winning the job. Gray is a coin flip away from being a beast. He comes out and gashes the Steelers he could have the job. Sims well lets be serious muscle hamster has sucked hardcore balls for awhile. If Sims can show anything he could at least earn a split of the carries.
With your team named SoShady, surprised you didn't go with Shady with the the 10th.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just playing devil's advocate here. .but all 3 of Martin, Sims and Rainey have had ample chances to show what they can do, none get it done, so any one of them getting only a share of the carries, is not going to be good at all. One getting the vast majority isn't really all that good

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if he was a Eagle but Buffalo I don't have much hope for him. I actually headed into the draft and I was thinking Hill and Anderson as a possible RB combo. That got blown to hell when you took him 1.1 lol. Then Anderson the RB I would have taken at 1.10 went 1.9. So Dez was a easy first choice. Then it comes down to a elite WR vs a RB like Ingram, Forsett, Miller or a rookie. We will see if my unwillingness to reach on sub par RB's will burn me or not. Only time will tell. :thumb:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With your team named SoShady, surprised you didn't go with Shady with the the 10th.

IMO, you guys are nuts. McCoy at 14? 1730 total yards and 11 TD passed up by everyone... ?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey it's my opinion, that's all

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N ur right shady ur team is good I must of had the wrong team up??:scratch: I just re looked

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say as surprised as I am/was to see Hill at 1 the fact remains that he wouldn't be there with Harold's next pick at 24. so if Seattle believes in Hill against the other usual culprits then his pick is solid
What does surprise me is he got Cobb and Jimmy G with 24 and 25.

Very surprised to see Cobb there and I too am suprised that Shady made it to 14

Harold with me picking at 1 24 25 I can only hope to do as well as you. Yet some how I doubt it