• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I do, just having a bit of fun. It's funny, in two leagues(this being one of them) I inquired about AJ Green a couple weeks ago. He suddenly gets injured and in both I get an offer including him. Sometimes ya gotta move those "studs" before they become untradeable and take the best you can get.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you trader mccoy for pierre thomas and waiver add in hunter, harold?

Surely that isn't your only offer for him?

And like Harold said, if you're intent is to get him traded, maybe you should do the hunting instead of waiting to be hunted?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, 2 weeks ago I made an offer for Barilko's McCoy in KOTF.. even I thought it might be slightly low but maybe a starting point. Don't blame him at all for declining it, nor for not countering. . But what I will say, I wouldn't even offer that deal now whether he'd accept it or not.
Point being, every week that goes by without McCoy producing, the lower, and lower those offers will become. . Regardless of whether most would consider them legit or not.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I do, just having a bit of fun. It's funny, in two leagues(this being one of them) I inquired about AJ Green a couple weeks ago. He suddenly gets injured and in both I get an offer including him. Sometimes ya gotta move those "studs" before they become untradeable and take the best you can get.

Surely that isn't your only offer for him?

And like Harold said, if you're intent is to get him traded, maybe you should do the hunting instead of waiting to be hunted?

yeah, i should of moved him before......mistake on my part......aj green i honestly didnt think was out this week, and hes been dammmmmmmn good when playing...

but actually the only other offer i haev for him involves montee ball

and i can hunt, but at this point, thats what im looking at, so may as well see what happens

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you trader mccoy for pierre thomas and waiver add in hunter, harold?

Most likely I'd counter offer rather then complain about the offer. You got at best a OK QB , your best WR is hurt, your stud RB has been stinking it up. You need to shake things up and take some chances IMO. Staying the course will doom you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not complaining, merely laughing at the fact you poked fun at an offer i sent you weeks ago.....then have sent some seriousyl low offers lately.....not this one......but geesh, sorry if its coming off as "complaining" , merely stating not what i want....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not complaining, merely laughing at the fact you poked fun at an offer i sent you weeks ago.....then have sent some seriousyl low offers lately.....not this one......but geesh, sorry if its coming off as "complaining" , merely stating not what i want....

OK...please make a offer stating what you want. I'd like to see what it is.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
settle down......im done with this.........im just gonna keep him......not worth everyone getting upset about........but for the record

Can you believe someone me offered Asiata straight up for Lacy this week? I guess he was looking to buy low and sell high.

this one........

at that point

Asiata
game 1 peterson had played
game 1- 1 point
game 2- 13 points
game 3- 6 points
game 4- 27 points

Lacy as lead back ALL games
Game 1-4 points
Game 2- 5 points
game 3-3 points
game 4- 11 points

at this point the trade was offered.....and you were insulted........yet my player outscored yours and was more consistent?

is this not pretty much the same situation?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
settle down......im done with this.........im just gonna keep him......not worth everyone getting upset about........but for the record

this one........

at that point

Asiata
game 1 peterson had played
game 1- 1 point
game 2- 13 points
game 3- 6 points
game 4- 27 points

Lacy as lead back ALL games
Game 1-4 points
Game 2- 5 points
game 3-3 points
game 4- 11 points

at this point the trade was offered.....and you were insulted........yet my player outscored yours and was more consistent?

is this not pretty much the same situation?

Come on now, nobody is getting upset, we just want to know what you think McCoy is worth. I promise not to post what ever you offer.

As for the Asiata offer...please... he had one big game. he's 27 and hasn't done squat, and will never be anyone special. Lacy started off at a waddle, but it was a tough schedule IMO and at the time he did at least put up double digits for a game even if it was only 11. The McCoy situation is much different because IMO , the Eagles made some major moves this offseason and they are not working out for McCoy so far, also the OL is what I consider the biggest factor, it's really hurting right now and that not going to change for a while and I don't see McCoy doing much for at least a month. Heck if I wasn't hurting so bad at RB I won't bother making any offers for him.
Don't really understand why your not willing to put out your own trade proposal.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ughh

three things,

first off asiata outscore lacy every game he started when that offer was made.......I dont care if hes 40, if hes the lead back in any offense he has potential, and its all about potential and touches, for this year, dont care if he retired next year.....

Secondly, how am i getting called out for declining trades, and for offering trades lately........never once said i wouldnt put out my own trade proposal, in fact, i sent a few out.......never said i wouldnt.......

Also if mccoy isnt gonna do better for at least a month, and your hurting so bad for RB.....why go for him? Why not Lamar miller, or fred jackson(recently traded for quick), or jennings pre injury, or asiata all who have had decent numbers..........

on that note, im gonna cool it on trades......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ughh

three things,

first off asiata outscore lacy every game he started when that offer was made.......I dont care if hes 40, if hes the lead back in any offense he has potential, and its all about potential and touches, for this year, dont care if he retired next year.....

Secondly, how am i getting called out for declining trades, and for offering trades lately........never once said i wouldnt put out my own trade proposal, in fact, i sent a few out.......never said i wouldnt.......

Also if mccoy isnt gonna do better for at least a month, and your hurting so bad for RB.....why go for him? Why not Lamar miller, or fred jackson(recently traded for quick), or jennings pre injury, or asiata all who have had decent numbers..........

on that note, im gonna cool it on trades......

If it helps I regret mocking your trade offer for Lacy, that wasn't,t a good idea on my part, even if I didn't name you at the time. I guess I felt like you figured me for a sucker...I wish I had keep it to myself. How about we let that go?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all good bud.......just not trying to ruffle feathers.......and def not trying to start some junk, just trying to post about some football.........no worries:suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck today, Obx! :suds:

Won't be around to make a game time decision on Jackson, but looking at my options it probably won't matter. :rollseyes:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calvin for mccoy??

oh now thats dirty........and totally feasible.........

THIS is an interesting proposal.

Steelers, if it's any consolation I wouldn't have made that Frenchie/Hunter deal either (no offense, Harold), although Hunter is a guy I should've held onto...and picked back up when I had a chance.

Just wondering, do you remember what I offered you for Shady awhile back? I forget what it was, just curious as to whether or not I would've taken a beating.

If not Calvin, I know a guy I might target from Milk...:whistle:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not worth everyone getting upset about
Why do u think anyone is upset? I was simply having a conversation. Just bc people are asking questions and proposing scenarios doesn't mean anyone is upset. Yikes.