• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am finally going to notch a win.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff, are we going the Drone (that bitch!) route, or perhaps a certain semi-retired gentleman can be coaxed into taking over?

The second option sure would shake things up a bit...:whistle:

Well.. There are a few options. ...

1. we can leave it as. . The benefit being the teams who have haven't yet played the short handed team would get the same benefit that the previous 2 teams did

2. We can revert the team to a drone from here on out and operate it as it did last year. . Making roster moves and lineups based on ESPN projections.

3. We can ask one of the other posters to take over. .Zep Tepi comes to mind. . And I've already reached out to see if he's interested

I prefer the third option. We had to turn away two interested parties at the start of the year, no reason to continue to exclude them when there's an opening. Also, as a group, having an active owner would help you all compete in the points battle to determine the number of regulated teams. So unless there's some serious objections to Zep (or a currently unknown "someone else") taking over, I'm proceeding with that plan. And if I can't get the spot filed with a suitable SportsHoopla member, my second choice would be to revert to a drone.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.. There are a few options. ...

1. we can leave it as. . The benefit being the teams who have haven't yet played the short handed team would get the same benefit that the previous 2 teams did

2. We can revert the team to a drone from here on out and operate it as it did last year. . Making roster moves and lineups based on ESPN projections.

3. We can ask one of the other posters to take over. .Zep Tepi comes to mind. . And I've already reached out to see if he's interested

I prefer the third option. We had to turn away two interested parties at the start of the year, no reason to continue to exclude them when there's an opening. Also, as a group, having an active owner would help you all compete in the points battle to determine the number of regulated teams. So unless there's some serious objections to Zep (or a currently unknown "someone else") taking over, I'm proceeding with that plan. And if I can't get the spot filed with a suitable SportsHoopla member, my second choice would be to revert to a drone.

Of course we all prefer option 3... But if it is not available, I don't like the first 2 options, I would want it to either be
1. an automatic win(SFNL team Roster is locked can not add/drop or trade)
2. If you are better than half the teams the week you face him then you win, if you are worse then loss and if you are the median team then a tie( SFNL team roster is locked can not add/drop or trade)...

I just don't like the potential of the Drone or inactive team to ever win and be the reason a team does not make the playoffs...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we all prefer option 3... But if it is not available, I don't like the first 2 options, I would want it to either be
1. an automatic win(SFNL team Roster is locked can not add/drop or trade)
2. If you are better than half the teams the week you face him then you win, if you are worse then loss and if you are the median team then a tie( SFNL team roster is locked can not add/drop or trade)...

I just don't like the potential of the Drone or inactive team to ever win and be the reason a team does not make the playoffs...

The drone was instituted as a sort of "control group", it would play based on projections, make roster decisions based on projections. .etc.. and then everyone could how they stacked up against a team which was run "by the book". Kind of a, "are we smarter than the experts? " deal. If a team run like that cannot be beaten. . So be it.

I don't think any sort of automatic win will ever fly by MBBRL standards so that option isn't even a consideration.

The only way this team isn't either being run by another SportsHoopla member, or become a drone, is that if everyone thinks the two teams who grabbed easy victories in weeks 3 & 4 have an unfair advantage over everyone else who would note not get that easy win on their schedule. If that's the case. . It stays as is. . Sad as that may be

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we cant get a willing person to take the team over, I say just chalk it up as a W for everyone that plays him. It would be unfortunate for someone to get a bad break and miss the playoffs because of a dead team.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got alittle catching up to do, seeing as SportsHoopla was down Sunday morning and I never got around to posting the pick 'em results from week3. Was planning on doing it Sunday AM, so much for that plan..anyways

3-3 was the magic word apparently, I caught six entries, only one of which had a different overall outcome, Tlance, at 2-4. TKo and Bar..if you guys made picks, I didn't catch 'em, let me know and I'll go back and search harder.

Sam 11-7
Treff 11-7
Fuzz 10-8
TKO 3-3
Barilko 3-3
Bandit 7-11
Joe 6-12

Milk..I"m not seeing anyone other than you posting pick 'ems for the B league..not much sense in keeping track of them since you'll both win and come in last at this rate.

BATG
3 games are final already;
Chef put a hurtin' on Harold, 135-71. Harold had a great game from Luck, but Chef had very good games from virtually everyone except the kicker..imagine where he might be had Paul not been hurt early..wow

Micro bested TK 109-99, Eli staked Micro to an early lead Thursday, and it was jsut enough to last

Trudem got the better of Foot, 111-78. Demarco Murray and Randall Cobb led the way even though Foot had an amazing game from Steve Smith.

Going into Monday night-
Bk is leading OBX 117-90, but OBX has Charles in his first game back from injury, not impossible at all for Charles to drop 27+ pts

Steelers is more than doubled up on SFNL, 77-36, SFNL does have the KC defense going tonight, but not a lot of hope there

Smitty has the upperhand on Milk, 90-65, both teams have 2 players tonight-Edelman and Gostkowski for Smitty, Gronk and the Pat's D for Milk. Tough row to hoe for Milk

KOTF
2 games are finals here;

Bandit beats Barilko 95-80, as in the B league, the 40 from Eli on Thursday was just too much to overcome

And in the battle of the unbeatens, Lefty wins over Sam, 114-95. Only one slot in Joe's lineup had less than 9 pts..that'll get ya a win almost every week!

heading into MNF-
Treff currently leading Ram, 99-57, but Ram still has Vereen and Gostkowski..I"m not counting my chickens just yet

Fuzzy leads Duff/Will, 107-79, Fuzz with Ridley and Duff/Will with Gronk to go. Gronk can put up 30, and Ridley has put up a few 0's..this ain't over yet.

Tlance has a W all sewn up, leading Monkey 111-87, and has Travis Kelce yet to go, while Monkey can only look forward to week 5

Joe is leading TKo, 118-86, but TKo does have the Patriots D tonight..longshot, but never know!

Race for Regulation-
Coming into Monday night A league currently has a 47 pt lead for the week.

Each league has Gostkowski, Gronk and the Pat's D going tonight. A league also has Ridley, Vereen, and Kelce. While the B league will counter with Charles and Edleman. We have the numbers, but they have Charles

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking good for me.

15 points already for Charles

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obx got this one. Charles finally decided to break out

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 0 points from Sproles & Davis is really coming back to bite me now

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles went to the locker room.

Obx down by 1 point.

This would be comical & sad at the same time if Charles doesn't play for the rest of the night with Obx so close to a comeback victory

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smitty... Looks like we split this week at the hoop... But u won the more important one...

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles went to the locker room.

Obx down by 1 point.

This would be comical & sad at the same time if Charles doesn't play for the rest of the night with Obx so close to a comeback victory

Charles got 28, to give me my first win by one point.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy..If freaking Sproles & Davis could have given me 1 freaking point each I would have still won.

Sucks but congrats

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smitty... Looks like we split this week at the hoop... But u won the more important one...

Was just looking at that too. You're two Vikings beat me by themselves. Nice job taking McKinnon! I didn't realize you'd done that.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just looking at that too. You're two Vikings beat me by themselves. Nice job taking McKinnon! I didn't realize you'd done that.

Apparently then we faced eachother in 3 matches this week... Doesnt change the fact you won the most important one though... But i guess i beat you 2-1 this week, would trade both wins for the MBBRL win...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla Hooligans, I spaced out there for a sec.

Nice work on taking the three game/one week series Milk!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Barbarians is still MBBRL and i say Zep all the way

otherwise drone which works very well always has thanks to the original MBBRL boys thinking out a fine way of using the Drone

and hey i started as a drone and im here now...