• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL 2015 Suicide/Coma League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think In coma you MUST have 2 at least 2 bench WRs... that's a strategy I will use, not sure if I will have 2 or 3 bench WRs, but I think bench WRs are more important than bench RBs in COMA, while it is the total opposite in Suicide...

Makes sense, with teams using 3 and 4 wide-outs there are more that will see the field.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef's Coma Recap:

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

:hurt:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty darn quick ya'll, well done!

I'll get rosters uploaded later this evening

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool Tks Treff...

Well Done Guys....

It really was - - I don't think we had a single guy drafted that wasn't eligible - impressive. I think 'B' has already had two.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef tried, but caught himself being anyone even noticed

Well, I actually thought about trying to slip in Lacy, Charles, Bell or Peterson for my last pick but figured that may be just a little too obvious. .... so :nono:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty's Coma recap -

QBs -RG3, Matt Cassel. This is my boom or bust position and since I've guess wrong more that right in this league so I realistically know what will probably happen. I could have two very good choices or face a vacant position vacant by week 3. Will have to wait and see. Probably should have gone the safer route with Bortles and almost did - but then figured what the heck - if there was ever a league you can afford to gamble - this is it !!

RBs - David Johnson, Woodhead, Ridley, Fred Jackson. Johnson - well, he plays for the Browns as a #3 rd, but early indications are he will be the 3rd down back. If he practices well, could be the starter from time to time. Woodhead - little guy just catches passes and will get touches. Ridley - could emerge as #1 or at worst give Ivory a breather - even at that I think he gets around 100 touches knowing the way they like running the ball. Freddy J. believe he becomes the breather, short yardage, goal-line back.

WRs - Colston, Quick, Bowe, Stevie Johnson. I actually like this bunch. Colston could become a TD machine with Graham gone - also, I think rumors of his demise are a bit over-exaggerated. Quick was #1 in STL before injury - believe he will regain that distinction. Bowe another #1 who is the best the Browns have - bet he gets at least 1 TD this year. Stevie in the slot, where he belongs - good hands, good route runner will see the field quite a bit.

TE - L Donnell. Seemed like the best of the leftovers, had ups and downs last year OBJ will command added coverage so he very well may picks up so added TDs - perhaps he'll be on an 'up' in a week I need him.

DSTs - Ravens, Browns. Had to get my Ravens they've been solid over the years - expect no less this year. Browns - solid unit and lets face it, they do not play Denver at Denver in week 1 - they get the Jets. Also, different bye week.

K - Yet to be named but it doesn't have much bearing on the team outcome.
Since we both started with the first pick, I wanted to see who you picked. One thing, David Johnson plays for the Cards, he will get some reps and if Ellington goes down, he be the starter IMO.

You got a nice roster, very nice, not loving your QB, but every where else looks strong.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit..just realized I spaced off inputting the rosters. .will be done before the end of the night. .sorry yall

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit..just realized I spaced off inputting the rosters. .will be done before the end of the night. .sorry yall
I'm still waiting for Milk to input the roster on the B suicide draft.:pound:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we both started with the first pick, I wanted to see who you picked. One thing, David Johnson plays for the Cards, he will get some reps and if Ellington goes down, he be the starter IMO.

You got a nice roster, very nice, not loving your QB, but every where else looks strong.

Harold - that should have been Duke Johnson - not David - my friend Ram grabbed David in Suicide. .... too many Johnson

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold - that should have been Duke Johnson - not David - my friend Ram grabbed David in Suicide. .... too many Johnson
Johnson, William , Smith it gets hard to keep it right. Thus far we have Quick, Ridley, and the Ravens in common. Would of took Colston, but Bandit snatch him up before me.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKO same problem for you, Seantavious Jones is also not listed in the available players.

you guys dug deep apparently

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
other than the two players who are M.I.A., the rosters are uploaded to ESPN

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Treff. Weird that he isn't there. He was on the 53 man roster last year.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good work Treff. They add him when he busts out in week 3