• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayo Might Miss Rest of the Season

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how they keep this thing together with all the injuries.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayo needs to see Ray Lewis DR, I hear he can make miracles happen!!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this is a huge loss. damn these team is fucked and keeps on winning. Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo rookie or first year WRs gotta take your hat off to BB and Tom.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
non-issue.

LOL! Ever the optimist...

I was worried the LBs might get injured because they'd have to make more tackles with Wilfork and Kelly out but Mayo's injury wasn't related to the play up front. I actually thought Vellano and Jones played well in that game given the circumstances.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Ever the optimist...

I was worried the LBs might get injured because they'd have to make more tackles with Wilfork and Kelly out but Mayo's injury wasn't related to the play up front. I actually thought Vellano and Jones played well in that game given the circumstances.

They were not stellar with the run IMO P. Thomas was getting huge gains. IMO Sean Peyton lost that game for the Saints they had success running the ball and at the end of the game they went to the passing game. Thanks for that. But I do agree all in all they played well considering the lack of expierence they played well enough to keep teams honest. Losing Wilfork the Kelly was a huge hit but to lose Mayo on top of that hurts a lot. This is one resilient team as I said my hats off the coaching staff and TB.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were not stellar with the run IMO P. Thomas was getting huge gains. IMO Sean Peyton lost that game for the Saints they had success running the ball and at the end of the game they went to the passing game. Thanks for that. But I do agree all in all they played well considering the lack of expierence they played well enough to keep teams honest. Losing Wilfork the Kelly was a huge hit but to lose Mayo on top of that hurts a lot. This is one resilient team as I said my hats off the coaching staff and TB.

This is very true. I said the same thing... Why aren't the Saints running the ball? They would have won!

Losing Mayo does hurt big time imo since like people have mentioned he is the QB of the defense and he goes everywhere on the field and makes plays... Who "sures up" the middle now?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Collins can up his game a notch or two.

I read that they had 3-4 WR's and TE's in for tryouts the past few days.
Maybe bringing in some defensive linemen and linebackers would be a good thought...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deer Antler spray. Worked on Ray and Suggs.

:nod:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why the antler spray is illegal in the first place. Players should be allowed to snort that shit if it helps healing.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Collins can up his game a notch or two.

I read that they had 3-4 WR's and TE's in for tryouts the past few days.
Maybe bringing in some defensive linemen and linebackers would be a good thought...

Collins is athletic enough I think he just needs playing time and IMO a little more time in the gym, he just looks skinny to me. Not to say he is just looks that way.

Mayo is on IR now

I guess we all saw that coming.

I wonder why the antler spray is illegal in the first place. Players should be allowed to snort that shit if it helps healing.

Because it's PED.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saints ran ok 2nd half cuz the pats were focused on stopping the pass.

sucks that mayo is out but we will be fine. linebacker is deep. looking forward to collins starting anyways. this team needs to stop getting injured its getting rediculous. its the only reason we lose i swear.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me you're a troll briz. This shit's just stupid.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me you're a troll briz. This shit's just stupid.
not stupid i think we can overcome an injury to mayo. course you would rather have him but its not going to be devastating to the d. everyone was ready to jump ship after wilfork went down and the defense didnt fall off the map did it? if we lose a corner, saftey, or passrusher then we can start packing our bags for disneyland.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayo's talent as a leader and a 3 down player is going to be sorely missed! Sure he is replaceable from a talent stand point, but his leadership is going to be the big issue.