• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe Rodgers can get some points in garbage time

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less since we were playing with house money after the first game. Now I just laughed at the Seahawks for the entire second half of the season. So much for that Seachicken dynasty?

So do the Pack have a dynasty going?..............Didn`t think so.:dhd:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fudge packers got their shit pushed in and GD is still trying to talk shit. :L

That was an utterly embarrassing performance for a conference championship game.
It was embarrassing and I'm not talking shit but we were absolutely decimated by injuries. You could make the case that Nelson, with broken ribs, was still our best receiver today. Let's not act like this was a case of the Packers choking. We were underdogs with half a team.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Packers went much further than I thought and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride

need to get healthy and go get em next year

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was embarrassing and I'm not talking shit but we were absolutely decimated by injuries. You could make the case that Nelson, with broken ribs, was still our best receiver today. Let's not act like this was a case of the Packers choking. We were underdogs with half a team.

It sucks not having a complete team. Seattle didn't have ET, Lockett and I guess Sherm was pretty banged up as well. Still though, have to tip the cap to the winning team on a job well done and hope the ball bounces the right way next season.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks not having a complete team. Seattle didn't have ET, Lockett and I guess Sherm was pretty banged up as well. Still though, have to tip the cap to the winning team on a job well done and hope the ball bounces the right way next season.
No doubt the Falcons are clicking on all cylinders.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was talking about GD's shit talking in light of that game, not really picking on GB themselves, nor the rest of their fans.

Every team has injuries this time of year. Seahawks were pretty banged up as well. Depth and luck matter.