• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

May 15 is a very important date for your team....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whre do you see him going?

If he had a great option or something i guess id be more prone to saying hes gone

but as i see it the options are

1. LA-- and LA just isnt there yet
2. Philly----- its possible- but A. if the Cavs face the Sixers and lose to them- no way he "pulls a Durant"--- B. Simmons is the PG and needs the ball in his hands- what is he gonna sit around with his dick in his hand if LeBron is onthe court?--- people may say "LeBron can play off the ball" and he definitely CAN paly off the ball - he can do whatever he wants to do--- but he has NO INTEREST- not a SMIDGEON of interest of playing off the ball- he wants the ball in his hands- he NEEDS the ball in his hands- he has NO intention of giving up having the ball in his hands and being the focal point of the team 3. it woudl be seen as a mercenary move--- right now he went and played with his boys in Miami and comapred it to college- 4 years in the sun learning the game and playing with his buds and then he came back.....if he went to LA he could at least sell it is his next step business wise- for his family etc......but LA just isnt there roster wise.

3. Houston- they dont have teh cap room - they need to sign CP3 so he would have to opt in and get Dan G. to trade him...he could say- "trade me to houston or ill just go to la or philly"- but who knows if DAn G would say- okay fuck off- or if he would say- all right - give us capella, gordon and a couple firsts and ill do it.

does anyone see a an option of if LeBron left Cleveland where he would go besides LA, Philly, Houston?

I don't think there are any other places besides LA, Philly, and Houston. Although I just read New York Knicks are working on creating cap space, but not sure LeBron wants to go to the that dumpster fire. He will go to where a team is already in place to compete. LA can make the moves needed to build an attractive roster, obviously Houston and Philly are already there that if LeBron arrived they'd instantly be title contenders, if not favorites.

I just don't see him staying in Cleveland if there isn't some sort of promise they will give him more help. And does Cleveland have the cap space to stack that roster? With Boston going to be really really good and Philly going to be good, LeBron needs some big time players to join him in Cleveland for the Cavs to have a shot.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs need a PG. Ainge should work a deal out where the Celtics send Kyrie, a couple other players (not Tatum) & a draft pick or 2 to the Cavs for LeBron.

@ChiefsLakers67

Set your Celtics hate aside for a second. Don't you think this is a win/win for both teams?

no problem. but you'd have to give up some awfully valuable pieces for them to even consider that deal...

I doubt Kyrie will cut it if he's the main piece you're talking about...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no problem. but you'd have to give up some awfully valuable pieces for them to even consider that deal...

I doubt Kyrie will cut it if the main piece you're talking about...

Yeah I was just trying to ship Kyrie outta Boston before he injures himself watching game film.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whre do you see him going?

If he had a great option or something i guess id be more prone to saying hes gone

but as i see it the options are

1. LA-- and LA just isnt there yet
2. Philly----- its possible- but A. if the Cavs face the Sixers and lose to them- no way he "pulls a Durant"--- B. Simmons is the PG and needs the ball in his hands- what is he gonna sit around with his dick in his hand if LeBron is onthe court?--- people may say "LeBron can play off the ball" and he definitely CAN paly off the ball - he can do whatever he wants to do--- but he has NO INTEREST- not a SMIDGEON of interest of playing off the ball- he wants the ball in his hands- he NEEDS the ball in his hands- he has NO intention of giving up having the ball in his hands and being the focal point of the team 3. it woudl be seen as a mercenary move--- right now he went and played with his boys in Miami and comapred it to college- 4 years in the sun learning the game and playing with his buds and then he came back.....if he went to LA he could at least sell it is his next step business wise- for his family etc......but LA just isnt there roster wise.

3. Houston- they dont have teh cap room - they need to sign CP3 so he would have to opt in and get Dan G. to trade him...he could say- "trade me to houston or ill just go to la or philly"- but who knows if DAn G would say- okay fuck off- or if he would say- all right - give us capella, gordon and a couple firsts and ill do it.

does anyone see a an option of if LeBron left Cleveland where he would go besides LA, Philly, Houston?

Yes.

I think Simmons will stand in the corner, dick in hand. Got to entertain yourself you know.

Seriously though, I agree to a point. I don't think LeBron and Simmons fit together well. It would be a lot like LeBron and Wade. It would be up to LeBron to adjust and make it work because his game is so much more versatile than Simmons' at this point.

I think if LeBron were to sign in Philly, it would be an indicator he is wanting to take more of a back seat and be the greatest support player ever. Or maybe be less of a creator and more of a scorer. He has the ability to play that way.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have wondered if he would go to Clippers or Spurs..................and does he and Westbrook have a good relationship? I feel like OKC is a team that has big big decisions this year. I am still shaking my head about Oladipo. It is like a quagmire for them based on the stage of their roster

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think asking for a top 3 pick is not asking much, but I'll take winning the lottery again. We haven't done that in awhile, we are due.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics are the only contending team with a better package of young players to offer, and I am fold over and over by Celtic fans they won't give Brown and Tatum.

Tlance, take a hard look at Kawhi's development and Browns. Brown is a little larger and a little better than Kawhi was in year 2. He also has grown up in Brad's system.

If I am Danny I am super excited. I have two cores developing:

Core 1- In Prime is Horford, Hayward, Kyrie . Each is or will still get better, Horford certainly has.
Core 2- High Celing - Rozier, Brown, Tatum - As Stephen A said last night, you have two all stars in Brown and Tatum and Rozier has a reasonable chance too. This guys are 5 years younger and become Core 1 in about 5 years. Tatum's year 2 will be facinating.
Core 3- Assets - Celtics still have many round 1 picks, and some could fall into top 10 easily.

Unknowns: What to do with Marcus Smart. Will Semi follow the path of Core 2 and be a valuable piece.

I am so impressed with Morris. Who knew? Daniel Theis is nothing to laugh about. His body works well in Brad s system.

So what do the Celtics even need to do? They have staggered cores, staggered salaries, staggered contracts.

To me the only player out there I fear against any other tean in the east is Anthony Davis. I would always be ears open with the Pelicans.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Miami blowing it all up. They have no picks till 2019 already, and they cant rely on any round 2 wonders. They dont have a core person yet. I am betting pieces from that team are up for sale. I also think teams like Memphis and Wizrds may be doing the same.

Toronto will hold their talent.

Philly is fascinating. They may decide they have two PGs and not enough speed/wings. I smell a surprise coming

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW TLance I do agree that Brown is in Spurs sites. He looks and performs like a guy Pop would love. But I just dont think Danny has any reason to give him up. Maybe Danny waits for a deal he cant refuse.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance, take a hard look at Kawhi's development and Browns. Brown is a little larger and a little better than Kawhi was in year 2. He also has grown up in Brad's system.

If I am Danny I am super excited. I have two cores developing:

Core 1- In Prime is Horford, Hayward, Kyrie . Each is or will still get better, Horford certainly has.
Core 2- High Celing - Rozier, Brown, Tatum - As Stephen A said last night, you have two all stars in Brown and Tatum and Rozier has a reasonable chance too. This guys are 5 years younger and become Core 1 in about 5 years. Tatum's year 2 will be facinating.
Core 3- Assets - Celtics still have many round 1 picks, and some could fall into top 10 easily.

Unknowns: What to do with Marcus Smart. Will Semi follow the path of Core 2 and be a valuable piece.

I am so impressed with Morris. Who knew? Daniel Theis is nothing to laugh about. His body works well in Brad s system.

So what do the Celtics even need to do? They have staggered cores, staggered salaries, staggered contracts.

To me the only player out there I fear against any other tean in the east is Anthony Davis. I would always be ears open with the Pelicans.

Kawhi is the exception.

If you are assuming Brown will develop like Kawhi, you are making a big mistake.

Is it possible? Sure. Likely? Hell no.

Kawhi Leonard was the best defensive player in the league and the most efficient catch and shoot player in the league. That is a lethal combination.

The Celtics have a couple all stars and a couple more who could be all stars. You asked what they don't have? They don't have a superstar.

The only team to win a title since 1980 without a superstar was the Pistons. Kawhi Leonard is a superstar.

One of youR guys could develop into a superstar, but it isn't likely.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics have a couple all stars and a couple more who could be all stars. You asked what they don't have? They don't have a superstar.

I get your point but I feel we have one coming in Tatum. And i worry about Kawhi's contract amount and health. I guess Brown is worth it but I dont know. I really really like the double core they have. I do agree that Bostons talent would fit in Pops system perfectly

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want A Davis. I also dont ever want him in the East unless he is green. Philly needs to make moves to get more athleticism. fun times

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Jaylen's are better. That isn't the point.

it is my point. kid is on a trajectory i am sure the league scouts know it too

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is my point. kid is on a trajectory i am sure the league scouts know it too

He is on trajectory to be a very good player.

Kawhi and Butler weren't on superstar trajectories either. Hell, Butler isn't a superstar.

My point from the beginning is that you need a superstar to win a title. A superstar is infinitely more valuable than an nornal allstar level player. Kawhi is a superstar. Brown probably won't ever get there.